• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✦ A Starry Sky ✦ // Reboot!【𝟣𝓍𝟣 𝒪𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐼𝒩𝒜𝐿 𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝒾𝓃𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒!】

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
thumb-1920-1055726.png

• ✦ Heya! I go by either Cosmos or Cos online! | 20 years old | She/Her/They/Them | Thanks to the amazing @TragicTrees for helping with this interest check!
    ✦ AWST+ timezone
    ✦ 7 years of roleplay/writing experience
    ✦ I'll try to reply frequently after you've posted your response, but please note my mental health and motivation fluctuates and it can take me a week or so to get around to things sometimes; if something happens I'll try to let you know! but if you don't hear from me in a while, do feel free to message me a reminder as I likely just lost your dm after reading it by accident. I do not require my partners to write weekly due to the previously mentioned points, and I've happily waited over a month per reply in some situations.
    ✦ 2+ paragraphs per post, but firm believer in quality over quantity! happy for anything that isn't a one-liner, as sometimes character discussion or more intense scenes require less words.
    ✦ I write in 3rd person past tense ONLY, I'd love if my partner please be able to do the same < 3
    ✦ I'm happy to write for NPC's! But would prefer we have the main focus on 1 or 2 characters each.
    ✦ F// pairings preferred to m/f, but can do any; platonic is also fine! As a warning though- I do suck at writing for males in a rather hilarious manner. I am working on it though!
    ✦ I really appreciate OOC conversation! It tends to keep me much more on-task if I have a good banter back and forth with my rp partner! (I have discord for this mainly! but a separate pm works to.
    ✦ More than happy to do other plots and/or create one from scratch! Also willing to have more than 1 rp per person
    ✦ I will not rp fandoms, sorry guys. "^o^
    ✦ I'm typically not Ghost friendly; a warning of dropping the roleplay is a must, I'll understand! I just need to know what's up, just try to shoot me a message ooc when you can. //OvO

Plots; Will keep updating as i have new ideas!

• *Bolded are roles I'd prefer to play; I am willing to play the other role in most cases, though; more stars, more interest (1-4) If none of these catch your eye I have HEAPS more plots in the next tab.

Experiment x Experiment***

Winged Human x Winged Human****

Experiment x Scientist**

Supernatural x Human***

Immortal/Celestial Being x Human****

Rival werewolf pack alpha x rival werewolf pack omega***

Human x Magical girl**

A kind stranger, character a, finds an amnesiac, character b, while out walking one night. Unsure what to do, character a brings b inside and helps bring them back to health. Unbeknownst to possibly both of them, b may be harboring a dangerous secret.*

Also- no exact plot but would love to do something with pregnancy involved for added drama!****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back