• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Shorting sabers seems to just maje them go off the plasma just vanishing as serial things can shirt a light saver but no one ever gets burned by it.
right... kinda like Cortosis weave. it shorts it out. but i mention it disrupting the field in case the lightsaber is "conveniently" shielded against such an attack. The energy blade is always exposed. so if nothing else, its electromagnetic field would temporarily collapse

anyhow, just my anti-jedi thoughts at 12 in the morning. gotta get some sleep, as I have an early day tomorrow. (Opening shift)

right... kinda like Cortosis weave. it shorts it out. but i mention it disrupting the field in case the lightsaber is "conveniently" shielded against such an attack. The energy blade is always exposed. so if nothing else, its electromagnetic field would temporarily collapse
From all depictions the plasma would just vanish isnead of splashing about.

If you want to kill a jedi using an electric net or a flame thrower is better as they have issues firc blocking those as they would slugs

From all depictions the plasma would just vanish isnead of splashing about.

If you want to kill a jedi using an electric net or a flame thrower is better as they have issues firc blocking those as they would slugs
or just poison gas or a deadly alien virus or high fields of radiation. lol
aka fight dirty

Hey everyone I'm so sorry I have not responded or been around. I had a bout of health scare so I'm scaling back on rpn role plays for now. Had to drop a few roles. So this will have to be halted but feel free to take any idea you collaborate on here and do what you will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back