A Spooky Journey (ft. Vixa&T.K) [Complete!]

NyxNightmare

Neko Addict
[SIZE=18pt]Scenario: Vixa has been asked by Tsu to make some more herbal essences for meditation. One of the ingredients, passion flower, resides on the top of the mountain. T.K. has been asked to accompany Vixa on her journey. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Time: Halloween Night 2015 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Location: Eastern District [/SIZE]

@SirBlazeALot

Last edited by a moderator:

A lot of things could go wrong. Vixa could get lost, fall into a haunted well, be attacked and eaten by wild animals. The list was endless. That's why T.K would be accompanying her. She honestly hadn't talked to the guy much, in fact she was sure she never even saw him around before. The most she knew about him was what she heard from others, that he was more or less a far too chilled dude to be bothered for much. She hoped he wouldn't be too bothered to play the role of guard tonight. 

Why did it have to be tonight out of all nights?! 

Vixa cursed mentally. She wouldn't dare utter a curse word out loud. Vixa was pure, she was innocent. Perhaps, too innocent and naive. Well, whatever. She was just pleased that she wouldn't have to make this trek alone. She could only remember last time she traveled up the mountain by herself. From ascention, one had to travel through a pretty silent neigborhood and up a trail that stopped being a trail half ways. Vixa had lost her way back and ended up spending two nights up in the mountains before anyone actually found her. Was it worth it? Oh yes, for the mountains were an herbalists fantasy realm. Everything a healer needed was kept up there. And, Vixa made superior essences if she must say so herself. Unfortunately, she had run out of some earlier in the day. How would Tsu or Zane especially perform thier morning meditation without essences??!!! It was a dillema. One Vixa could not afford to cause. So that's how the start of tonight went. Trick or treaters were still out running around and halloween parties were taking place. Being the spiritual person she was, Vixa had no doubt that there were other paranormal forces roaming around as well. 

Wearing a baggy navy blue nekomimi hoodie and white shorts, her sleeves ate her hands up. The night wasn't too cold, but crisp, and the moonlight illuminated the night sky. Vixa flipped her hood over her head. She was lucky she hadn't used her chi too extensively, so the only bandages on her were wrapped around her waist and arms, of which she kept covered with such a baggy hoodie. Upon T.K's arrival, her eyes quickly bounced from him and to the ground. Vixa always looked like a cat ready to burst into tears. You always had to be careful around her, despite her fantastic healing abilities, she was quite the sensitive one. 

"Erm...good evening...Shall we go? Erm...I mean whenever you are ready...I'm sorry to have to drag you along. Not that I'm actually dragging you, I mean unless you want to be dragged but I don't think I can...uhm...I'm sorry."  

Her voice was light and sweet with a slightly nervous edge. She looked down at her shoes and sighed. 

Whahhh....why am I so bad at talking...T__T

T.K. arrived dressed as he always dressed. He did have a costume, and he was hoping that this mission would be over quickly so he could go out and get trashed in South District. That is if nothing fun was going on in East District. The South could be really dangerous during Halloween, the Cobras were known for being extra wild on October 31st. Raids in other districts weren't uncommon for them. Probably why Tsu had him play bodyguard for Vixa, the cute team doctor he'd never really hung out with because he hadn't been injured real badly lately. Or really ever.

Meeting the girl, he stood there with his hands in his pockets, looking down at her with a blank face as she stumbled over her words. He continued to stare even once her voice trailed off, purposefully to make her even more uncomfortable before finally saying, "Has anyone ever told you, you have a real way with words?" He asked before walking ahead of her. "Come on Shakespeare let's move. I wanna get off that mountain before The Wailing Woman shows up." He completely made up a ghost name on the spot to see if he could freak her out, and was fully prepared to bullshit a legend about her. As he walked ahead, one would notice that he had a nickel taped to his back. 

~"Has anyone ever told you, you have a real way with words?"~

Vixa mentally cried. She had a feeling he was teasing her. That's right, go ahead and pick on this little girl, she will show you! Though she was still grateful for him being here. Vixa didn't bother with a retort, there would be no adding fuel to this fire. However, she did add fuel to the fire little did she know. 

~ "Come on Shakespeare let's move. I wanna get off that mountain before The Wailing Woman shows up." ~ 

She had begun trailing behind him, slowlyly so she wouldn't trip, but froze mid-step at the mention of the Wailing Woman.

WAILING WOMAN??!!! W-WHAT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT..

No, of course not. There couldn't...no there COULD.

Suddenly scurrying to catch up, she noticed a flicker of light on T.K's back. So shiny, must follow! Must have! Were her mental thoughts. Though every time she figured she was close enough to grab it, the man would take another large step in font of her. Frustrated, she made a leap, that of course, ended in failure as she face planted into his back. 

"Ow....You're walking too fast T.K....uhm...do...do you think the...the wailing woman will find us? I mean, she doesnt exist it's just a legend..right?? Nothing to be afraid of...right??" 

She looked up at the man, eyes sparkling, seeming as if his reply would determine her last breath. 

T.K. stumbled forward as the girl bumped into him "What the--" he turned around to look at her curiously. He looked back down at the doctor, thinking to himself that the rumors about her must have been true. Ill-suited for combat. Inside, he wished someone else had got this mission, like Solomon or someone. Now the giant would have been able to do this mission spectacularly. But when you put T.K. around girls like Vixa, he can't help but fuck with them.

"Naaaahhhh," he waved his hand dismissively. "We should be fine... as long as we leave the mountain before 10 o'clock." T.K. tapped his chin and wondered aloud, "Or was it 9..." he shrugged casually and said, "We better hurry though because it iiiis..." T.K.'s voice trailed off and he pulled his jacket sleeve back to look at his watch. "...Almost 8:30. So c'mon keep up. We can hold hands if you want." He offered and held out his hand. 

W-we should be fine??? It's as if he doesn't even remember...That's real assuring....

Vixa made a bit of a squeak sound. She could sense it getting darker every minute. The fact that T.K. might be making this all up was completely shot out of the window. Her gullible persona was just eating this up. She was quite lost in her thoughts she left him extending his hand for a good five seconds before acknowleging the presence. She would have liked to be more of an independant woman, but that simply just wasn't the case here. Quietly voicing her thanks, she took hold of his hand, walking beside him further up the mountain. She wished she could say holding his hand was comforting, but she wasn't easily comforted. If only she had mental healing capabilities. The trail began to fade, signalling half of their journey had been made. A bit of relief flooded Vixa. They just had to make it back before 9  right? That seemed simple enough, right? 

*Crack*

Huh?

Vixa slowly turned her head towards the sound coming from behind them, her eyes ever so slightly widening. A flock of birds rushed out, but Vixa was way ahead of the situation to notice that. She ran forward at full speed, her hand holding T.K's in a death grip, now literally dragging him forward with her. Who knew she posessed this much strength in a moment of fear. 

"NOOOOOOO IT'S THE WAILING WOMAN!!!!!!"

After running a short distance, she tripped...again...and fell. This time. She kept falling. Unfortunately for T.K. he was dragged down too. 

"Oww....ah! The Wailing Woman has trapped us in her chambers where she hides all the bones of the dead bodies after she eats them!!"

Her mind had made up all of this. They had fallen into a cavern of sorts. After realizing she wasn't immediately dying, she looked over at T.K. 

"Oh! I'm sorry, are you hurt anywhere? Should I heal you?" 

Vixa herself was a little sore after the fall, but her body naturally healed itself, so she often didn't carry injuries for long. 

Just when T.K. was thinking of ways he could freak the girl out even more nature did it for him. Even he jumped a little bit at the birds, because who wouldn't on a dark mountain path with a girl who, like himself, wasn't really into idle chit chat. Though he recovered from the jump scare, Vixa didn't. She lurched forward with a surprising amount of strength that made even T.K. begin to express a sense of distress. "V-Vixa! Calm--!!" 

Suddenly there was no more ground beneath T.K.'s feet, and right on cue he yelped "Down!!" as the two of them descended. When he sat up, he glared at Vixa and rubbed his knee. "Yeah actually I think I broke my dick, would you mind checking to see if it's okay with your mouth?" He asked with a vague sense of annoyance. "Oh no," he said dryly as he felt around on his back. "You ruined my costume..." he said dryly. He took out his phone and shone it on the ground. "Do you see a nickel anywhere?"

Vixa was immune to the sarcasm, and she actually reached forward, her hands on his waist line before stopping. 

Wait...I don't think I need my mouth to do that...is breaking your dick even possible??

T.K.'s question about a nickel broke away her thoughts and she removed her gentle grasp.  

"I'm sorry...Nickel? Is that what was on your back? The shiny thing? What exactly were you supposed to be?"

Her voice seemed to level out now that she was given a task to accomplish. Turning into detective mode she crawled along the ground a bit before spotting something shiny in the distance. She felt bad for having upset T.K. so she was desperate to make up for it. Picking up the shiny item in her hands she turned back towards the man. 

"Look! I think I found it!" 

Holding out her hands proudly she waited a few seconds for praise, until she realized something moving in her hands. It wasn't the nickel, but an irredecent beetle. Doom cast over her face, as she lowered the beetle back to the ground. It looked very much like a Stanley. No, she musn't fail. Turning back around she kept searching, but it was almost hopeless. It was darker than hell down here. Using her own phone she walked forward, fumbling with the screen for a few seconds before it lit up. Holding her phone up she noticed another flicker off a surface much larger. Water. An underground lake of sorts? And right at the bay lay a slightly wet nickel. Picking up the coin, she handed it out to the man. Her eyes gleaming at him like a puppy that just retreieved a ball. 

"Won't you not look at me with such annoyance now?"

It's a nickel....but what if it isn't his nickel? Then he will surely leave me as a sacrifice for the wailing woman!

T.K.'s face flushed red in the darkness, so no big deal from having Vixa actually go to take off his pants. Wow what the fuck he asked himself. Not realizing that Vixa just didn't get sarcasm, the only conclusion he could've come to was that she was just gonna do it because she wanted to? Maybe she thought they were gonna die so may as well?

Either way, T.K. didn't address it, because he was way more concerned about that nickel. He also wasn't sure if he was ready for doing stuff with another girl, what with his ex still on his mind. "You couldn't guess?" He asked before revealing, "I was Nickelback. You know, the band? Obviously." 

He could always get a nickel, he wasn't too upset about losing it, but he definitely didn't have another one on him. T.K. looked up for her false alarm, and jumped a bit to see the beetle. "How could you even...nevermind." He didn't finish his sentence and kept searching until she found the actual nickel... or at least a nickel. "Thanks."

He plucked the nickel from her fingers and informed her, "And don't take it personally, I look at everyone like this. I'm told I'm unapproachable." T.K. shoved the nickel in his pocket and said casually, "But you seem like you have a crush on me." He looked up in the cavern, trying to see if it would be possible to climb out. "That true?" 

Ahh. Nickelback. It all made sense now. Well, Vixa was awful with everything word play.

"I give it a ten out of ten."

His thanks was enough to make her forget about his look of annoyance. But unapproachable he had said. Well, she supposed that could be true. But Vixa had tended to a few hard ass people that she didnt think too deeply on it. Finding a way out was probably their best option right now. As long as T.K. was happy now, there was no need for her to worry he wouldn't protect her against the wailing woman, whom she still fully believed in. However, his next statement took her so off guard that her reaction was late.

Huh...? HUH??!!!!

Covering her mouth with her sleeves she squeaked. 

"C-c-c-crush?? Me? You?"

A crush on him? And he said it so caually. Vixa wasn't normally thinking of such things. No, her mind was pure and innocent. She cared for everyone, she tried to love everyone. But a special someone?  Oh my...her mind grew a little dizzy and she stumbled backwards, slipping on the wet ground and into the water with a splash that echoed throughout the cavern. Poking her head back up, her hair dangled in front of her face like the grudge. The water turned out to be around 4 ft. The cool water had cooled her mind as well. Dragging herself back to the bay she simply lay there in her now soaking clothes.

A few moments passed before she spoke, only a little more seriously this time, 

"Crush? Would such a thing even matter."

Lifting her hoodie over her head, she was left in her light blue tank top. Wringing out her hoodie and airing it, she set it in her lap before lifting up the edge of her tank top to reveal damp white gauze wrapped around her waist. 

"Nobody would ever find someone like me beautiful. Please, who wants someone whose flesh decays every time they use their chi? I mean, unless they're into zombie chics."

She said the words nonchalantly, like it didnt effect her at all. But her eyes, well, the eye that wasn't covered by hair was filled with some hidden emotion. She cast her eyes down again, wrapping her still damp hoodie around her waist as she stood up. 

"Think you can climb up? If not we will have to take our chances down the creepy cavern."  

T.K.'s eyes widened as he heard a splash behind him. "Oh shit," He said blankly when he saw the soaking wet girl. This wasn't good. T.K. raised an eyebrow as she lifted up her shirt, wondering where this was going. He took off his puffy white jacket as she spoke and handed it to her.

"You've clearly never watched hentai. Plenty of people wanna bang zombies. But you're more like a mummy than a zombie. A cute mummy. A really cute mummy." He sounded lifeless and half asleep, but he knew that no one could say what Vixa just did without feeling sad. "I'd  totally bang you... if..." T.K. stared off into space with that sad look in his eye. When he came back, he shook the jacket and said, "Take it, you're gonna get sick." 

"Hentai?" 

Vixa tilted her head slightly to the left. Perhaps she was too innocent...poor soul. As he spoke her eyes softened. Even if he didn't mean any of it, it was a nice gesture. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as some people made him out to be. Of course, if she looked like a mummy, he definitely sounded like one. Taking his jacket and  slipping it on, it matched her baggy style well. It was warm and filled with his scent. With her spirits lifted more she replied jokingly,

"Thanks but...I think you are supposed to kiss someone first before bringing that up." 

She giggled a little, more to herself as she finally looked up at T.K. She heard about his ex girlfriend being the hottest girl....like ever. Hmm...he must miss her right? Turning her gaze away she crossed her arms and looked at the time. 8:50 pm. 

WHAT THE HECK. IT'S THAT LATE ALREADY. 

Her eyes widened and she gently grasped the edge of T.K'.'s shirt. 

"Uhm...w-won't the wailing woman really come if it's past nine? W-we should at least get out of here."

Her usual fearful self was beginning to return. 

T.K. gave himself a mental reminder to tell Vixa to google hentai when she got a chance. That oughta be eventful for her. But for now, they had to get out of here. After giving her his jacket, he'd turned his attention back up to the sky above. Their fall wasn't high enough to kill them, so he figured it would be safe to attempt to climb up. And he was confident he could do it... but what about Vixa? He looked back down at her when she tugged on his shirt, but turned his head back upward. She still believes in the Wailing Woman. 

Despite this kind of being his fault for spooking her in the first place, T.K. had no intentions of easing her fear. Because Halloween. And it was just so easy. "Like I said, she clocks in at 9 or 10." He looked down at his own watch briefly. "I guess we'll find out in either 10 minutes or 70." Then he got an idea. If it weren't for Vixa's freakish strength when terrified she wouldn't have been able to pull him when the birds spooked her! Maybe she could use that same strength to climb up. "And from I heard, she likes three things: caves, water... and lovers." Turning to face Vixa, he approached her and mused, "So it's a good thing you don't have a crush on me, right? Otherwise we might be in real trouble." By the time he'd finished speaking, he'd gotten very close. 

"So I'm thinking it would be suicide to try the cavern. And it looks like there's some rocks we can use to climb back up the way we came. And I was also thinking that... we could make love after this. I've always wanted to fuck a mummy on Halloween. You said all I have to do is kiss you right?" T.K. bent down and planted a kiss on her forehead. Quickly, he turned around bent down so she could get on his shoulders. "Alright I'll give you a lift but you gotta climb the rest of the way. Think you can do that before the woman gets here?" 

It's like I thought....the Wailing Woman really WILL come!! And it' all because of T.K.'s bad memory that we don't know exactly when!! 

Vixa mentally cried for the second..or third time today. She listened very closely as the man spoke. Caves...she looked to the side at the cavern walls and her eye twitched. Water...she glanced behind her and she gasped. Lovers....well...they weren't...eh? The space between them evaporated. 

I don't like him...

Suicide to try the cavern? She was beginning to think this was suicide. Making love? I-Is he serious???

I don't like him...

He suddenly kissed her forehead, and her eyes widened. Despite the cave's cold temperatures, his lips spread a warmth over her. And, of course for her a kiss on the forehead may as well be second base. 

I...I...d-don't....whahh...get t together Vixa! The wailing woman will....will...

Her heart began to pound quickly, and she wasn't so sure if it was because of T.K. or the wailing woman. 

I might....kind of...just a little...like him....

She placed her hand lightly on her chest, breathing, 

"T.K.......WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR??!!! DO YOU WANT US TO DIE??! WHAHHHAAHHHHH!!"

She panicked, and, hah screw any help. She went crawling up and out with supersonic speed. There was silence for a good few seconds signifying she kept running. But soon a head poppped back into view. 

"T-T.K. p-please hurry....it grew darker up here...I fell four times already." 

Her voice was mere squeaks. As long as they were away from the cave and the water, she didn't have to worry too much about the lover thing. Surely he was playing with her feelings...how mean!  Little did she know how much he had been playing with her. 

T.K. watched Vixa climb up, still in a squatting position. "Heh." She's stronger than people know. He began his own ascent, a lot more casually, but about half way up he wanted to just fling himself back into the cavern and let the wailing woman take him. Training today was clearly a mistake. And T.K.'s major weakness was his disproportionate upper body strength in comparison to his much more powerful lower body.

By the time Vixa came back, he was only half way up. "A-Alright just don't move please!" He grunted as he continued upward. When he pulled himself up and out, he flopped over onto his back lazily. Staring up at the moon and panting as he caught his breath, he finally revealed, "Vixa, the Wailing Woman isn't real. I made her up to fuck with you." He strained to sit up, and then stand up.

"I'm about at my limit for how much brainpower I wanna use today, so don't go falling into anymore holes please." He held out his hand for her to take and used his other to use his phone as a flashlight. "Lets just find the herbs and go home, I don't even wanna party no more." 

Vixa stayed put until T.K. reached the top. He seemed far more out of it than herself, but then again, she had been on an adreneline rush. She was about to reach over and use her chi to lend him some energy, when he spoke again. The wailing woman was no more than a ruse. How sly....she looked down, remaining silent for a few moments, the rest of his sentences falling on deaf ears. Gripping the jacket around her, she narrowed her eyes slightly. How can someone be nice but so mean at the same time. A part of her wanted to shove him back own the hole, but she knew she never would commit to it.

"You....You jerk! The hell you put me through!"

She clenched her fists and unclenched them a few times. She would hurt him so bad if it wasn't for her not liking to hurt others unless her life depended on it. Tears began to flow down her cheeks and she wiped them away quickly. She really was too sensitive. Letting out a sigh, she took his hand and walked forward, her chi seeping from her hands over his body, causing his body to glow briefly. 

"...You really make my head spin. But I thought I should rejuvinate your energy because I guess you aren't all that terrible." 

Soon they reached the site of the passion flower, and Vixa gathered as much as she could. Despite earlier, a smile spread across her face. Gathering herbs was really her thing it seemed. Vixa was truly a healer at heart. Even on the mmorpgs she played she always chose to be the healing priestess.  

"You should go out to your party. You went through all the trouble of making a costume after all." 

T.K. expected all the name calling and whatnot. He also expected a weak girly punch of some sort, but none came. Though, he did feel kind of bad for the waterworks, even if they didn't last long. "I'll make it up to you one day," he replied blankly. That promise became even more solidified when she rejuvenated him from his fatigue. However, the first thing on his mind was what her skin looked like now that she did.

When they reached the clearing where the flowers grew, T.K. leaned against a tree and decided to play games on his phone until Vixa finished. Without looking up, he shook his head and said, "Only if you come with." 

Walking back up to the man, Vixa merely blinked at his proposal. Was he serious? After everything just happened she was sure he would abandon her. Parties weren't really the girl's thing. Or, rather, she always ended up being that one girl that was being tricked into dangerous situations. Parties were dangerous, point blank. Beginning to walk, the passion flowers were normally quite vibrant, but their color dulled in the moonlight. "Right when you pick flowers, they start dying." Struggling a little, she freed one of her hands from the load and performed a tickling motion with her finger tips over the petals, causing circuits within the flower to glow. "I can feel their life slipping away. I want to heal them, but it's futile." She stopped and the light faded away. Her chi was both a curse and a blessing. Teasing them of the life they could never have. It was true her body was breaking down again from using her chi, but there was one thing that helped to cure herself faster. "Is....is there lots of food at this party?" Her voice wavered on excitment. No matter how much she should stay away from danger, it always seemed to lure her in, and she humbly accepted. 

T.K. raised an eyebrow as Vixa revived the flowers, but only briefly before they were doomed to their inevitable fate. As one could probably guess, despite knowing that flowers were living things, he very much did not see them as living things. She picked them and they died. That was their explicit purpose in even coming up here. No reason to get sappy about it now. But instead of articulating any of that, he merely grumbled, "You're a weirdo." 

Despite being full of energy now, T.K. was very much not even sure if he wanted to go party. He could always just steal some liquor from a party and go back home and kick it on his own. Bringing Vixa along was the only remotely entertaining prospect of party hopping. Well... that and he was secretly hoping he might run into his ex and having Vixa with him might make her jealous. Vixa was really cute, despite the decaying skin which he couldn't even see in the darkness. And it was also Halloween.

"If there isn't food then we'll fuckin' find a party that does have food," he answered calmly. "A party without food is hardly a party at all." He nudged the girl and said, "You know, this is the one night of the year when people won't think anything about your bandages. They're just gonna think you're wearing a costume. We did our job and the night is young, don't you think you deserve to celebrate?" 

T.K's mild insult was pretty much the norm for the girl, and she disregarded it. Who was normal nowadays anyways. Vixa was lost in thought about the best  way to make the essences that she wasn't registering the man's words until he nudged her, literally almost causing her to fall over. "Huh?" The girl steadied herself again and listened attentively to his next few sentences. He did have a good point. Out of all of the days of the year, this would be the one where her appearance wouldn't be questioned. There really was no way to tell which part of her would be giving way after essentially reviving T.K. But it wouldn't matter, unless her eyeball fell out of its socket. Which, has, believe it or not, happened before. Yup. Imagine that as an ice breaker. "Hmm...celebrate..."

After reaching home base again, Vixa placed the herbs in their usual place. Letting out a soft sigh, she was relieved to finally have that accomplished. She disappeared into one of the shrines she often spent nights in and replaced her damp bandages with new ones. Indeed her situation had gotten worse, her back beginning to eat itself. Biting her lip she wrapped herself up a bit more. And, even though her face was spared tonight, she wrapped over one of her eyes as well for good measure. Returning outside she kept T.K.'s jacket on, the night becoming more chilly as it darkened. "I've decided to take you up on that offer. Lead the way!" Her eyes shown brightly with excitement. She wasn't sure where they were headed, but as long as she was by this guy's side she should be safe. Or at least she hoped...

Once they'd returned to Ascension, T.K. merely followed Vixa to her shrine and waited outside. Once again he leaned against the wall by the sliding door and played games on his phone and occasionally stalked his ex's instagram. He was very curious about what she was doing on Halloween despite the fact that all of her social media posts brought him nothing but heartache. 

When she returned, T.K.'s mood immediately changed from depressed to... well... T.K.'s default mood of vague indifference. "Sweet. Let's go party girl." He sprung from the wall and began to make his way out of Ascension. He'd finally reapplied his nickel to his back and was officially ready to go. In fact, the nickel actually stuck better to the fabric of his shirt than it did his jacket. 

Vixa wasn't being aware enough to catch a glimpse of the man's depression as she had walked out. There weren't too many good parties being held around in the eastern district. And most of the dragons were chilled out too much to really care for hosting a huge party. Cobras were normally  known for that sort of thing. Being careful as not to fall too much behind, she took hold of T.K's hand again, as if it were natural at this point. 

They neared the border between them and the Cobras, and that's when a voice sounded from outside a house, a seemingly vibrant one. Two guys. 

"Heyy, Asher they look lonely.  HEY, you two, mummy chic and...dude is that fucking nickel back. Why don't you guys join us in here ?" The one man was grinning, his arm just leaving the shoulder of his so called friend Asher. Asher seemed a little less pleased on the invitation, but his eyes looked over Vixa and he let out a small chuckle, waving his hand as a whatever you want. This didn't seem to be just a little party, but a big one. And she wouldn't be surprised if there were some Cobras mixed in there. Of course, there was no way to tell with everyone being in costumes. Asher and his friend were dressed as pirates. 

It may have been difficult for a normal person to notice, but through the window could be seen a girl, that was...possibly the hottest girl...like ever. 

@SirBlazeALot

Last edited by a moderator:
T.K. had very much accepted Vixa's hand in his as if it were a given now at this point. Besides, he was still using his free hand to dick around on his phone and it would be easier to keep track of Vixa if he could feel her there. Unless her arm somehow managed to fall off without him noticing. Despite the fact that their mission was over, he still felt the need to protect her. Especially if she was going to this party. After all, she almost unknowingly performed fellatio on him in that hole back there due to a sarcastic remark. Definitely not someone you leave to their own devices at a party with a bunch of creepy strangers. Speaking of creepy strangers...

He didn't think much of Asher and his fellow matey. No more than he thought of other Southern party creeps. It's not like he came to these things for the selection of males anyway, right? He was concerned for Vixa however, these seemed like the exact type of guys to take advantage of her innocence. And the look Asher gave Vixa didn't slip past T.K.'s lazy gaze. "Depends," he stopped in his tracks and moved in front of Vixa slightly, holding her hand tighter now. "You guys got food in there?" he asked. Almost as soon as he did so, his eyes fell upon the window and the shape of a familiar woman. Butterflies exploded in his stomach and he looked away, back at the pirates, away from what could potentially be heartbreak and pain embodied in the form of the hottest girl...like ever.

Vixa was more or less fixated on all of the lights coming from within the house. That is, until T.K.'s grip tightened slightly, and she brought her attention back to the situation at hand. Did he just mention food?? Asher seemed a bit taken off guard at the food question. "Uh, Sure man." 

Vixa's eyes brightened at the answer, and she tugged lightly on T.K.'s shirt, completely unaware of any potential danger or the woman in the window. "Hear that T.K? Food!" If she had a tail it would probably be wagging right now. Asher seemed to notice her excitement and added, "And, if we don't have what you like in here, that can be arranged." He winked, and disappeared back into the house. His sidekick of a friend seemed to just be thrilled about the matter of inviting more people, his large innocent grin just saying it all as he followed Asher back inside. T.K. was normally rather lazy, and had that calm aura about him. But there was something a little off about him now. But, the healer couldn't place her finger on it. "You okay T.K?" She tilted her head slightly. 

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]T.K.’s eyes flicked down toward Vixa in her excitement and then back up toward the pirates. He was ready to party, very much ready to party indeed. He had a few nugs of weed in a plastic sandwich bag stuffed in his pants pocket, so it’s not like he was coming empty handed. And he more than trusted himself to look out for Vixa, he wasn’t gonna let her out of his sight. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]However… the idea of seeing his ex becoming a reality made him more than a bit nervous. Her question came as a hollow echo at first as he stared longingly into the window. Then he snapped back to reality, noticeably a lot less calmer than usual. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Ok!?”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] T.K. exaggerated his laughter and his eyes flicked side to side. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Sure I’m okay, why wouldn’t I be okay? I’m the [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]definition[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] of okay!!”[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] He looked back at the window and turned back to Vixa quickly.[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] “Hey why don’t we go somewhere else to get food?” [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]He laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his head.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back