• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Specific Plot That Involves An Extremely Introverted Teen Vampire Who Has To Go To School With All The Annoying As Heck Humans

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
So, I know I already made a more general thread looking for partners and could easily just put this there, but this is actually something that I am really craving. So I thought, why not just give it a thread of its own?

I am Muse A, I just haven't thought of a name for her yet. Although, I do have most of a CS for her, if you want to see it. Obviously CSes aren't a must, but they are helpful to keep character consistency. Muse B can be either male or female, I'm not really bothered. If you're interested in doing this, PM me or leave a reply. Anyways, here's the plot:

Muse A is 15 and goes to the same school as Muse B. Everyone knows Muse A as that weird, quiet girl with no friends. She's very pale, she doesn't speak in class, she never seems to eat at lunch time, she shies away from all social interactions. Muse A is bullied, but she never even says anything in response, nor does it ever seem to bother her.

The truth is, Muse A is actually a born vampire. That's why she's pale. She can handle the sun, but she still prefers to be indoors. She doesn't tend to eat at lunch time because, although she can eat human food, she doesn't want to risk showing her fangs. She shies away from social interaction because she doesn't want to form bonds with anyone. Being a born vampire, she'll physically age. Until she reaches 18. That means in three years, she'll stop aging. When she does, she'll have to be constantly on the move. If she gets close to anyone, she won't want to, and she'll risk being found out.

Muse B is one of the popular kids. Whilst they don't bully Muse A, they ignore her.

One day, Muse A faints in the hallway, due to not eating or feeding properly, and Muse B is the one to find her. What will happen? Will Muse B find out what Muse A is? Will they become friends? Will they become more than friends? Who knows?

This actually sounds rather tempting. I don't have a reference picture for my oc I'd use in this story though. D:
Aaaand, I go to school in a few days so if you're looking for fast replies then I'm sorry. ; n ;

This actually sounds rather tempting. I don't have a reference picture for my oc I'd use in this story though. D:
Aaaand, I go to school in a few days so if you're looking for fast replies then I'm sorry. ; n ;

Don't worry about a ref pic, I don't tend to use them anyways. As long as there's a decent description of what they look like, it's fine. And I'm not really bothered about quick replies. I'm alright with just a minimum of one every two or three days, if that's all you end up able to do.

Oh, phew umm awesome. Would you like to pm me so we can further discuss? Normally I try to reply daily but there might be days where I can't so I just wanted to make sure you are aware of that.

So, I know I already made a more general thread looking for partners and could easily just put this there, but this is actually something that I am really craving. So I thought, why not just give it a thread of its own?

I am Muse A, I just haven't thought of a name for her yet. Although, I do have most of a CS for her, if you want to see it. Obviously CSes aren't a must, but they are helpful to keep character consistency. Muse B can be either male or female, I'm not really bothered. If you're interested in doing this, PM me or leave a reply. Anyways, here's the plot:

Muse A is 15 and goes to the same school as Muse B. Everyone knows Muse A as that weird, quiet girl with no friends. She's very pale, she doesn't speak in class, she never seems to eat at lunch time, she shies away from all social interactions. Muse A is bullied, but she never even says anything in response, nor does it ever seem to bother her.

The truth is, Muse A is actually a born vampire. That's why she's pale. She can handle the sun, but she still prefers to be indoors. She doesn't tend to eat at lunch time because, although she can eat human food, she doesn't want to risk showing her fangs. She shies away from social interaction because she doesn't want to form bonds with anyone. Being a born vampire, she'll physically age. Until she reaches 18. That means in three years, she'll stop aging. When she does, she'll have to be constantly on the move. If she gets close to anyone, she won't want to, and she'll risk being found out.

Muse B is one of the popular kids. Whilst they don't bully Muse A, they ignore her.

One day, Muse A faints in the hallway, due to not eating or feeding properly, and Muse B is the one to find her. What will happen? Will Muse B find out what Muse A is? Will they become friends? Will they become more than friends? Who knows?

It sounds good, i have an OC , but he is a necromancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back