• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Specific Plot Request

StarryKnights

A Spastic Collection of Characters and Ideas
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I recently got hit with a small amount of inspiration, and figured I'd try my luck finding someone to share it with!
The concept is fairly simple, as I wanted to work out specific details with my partner.

Basically, I'd like to do a Demon + Summoner sort of RP, where the main focus is the relationship between well, the demon and their summoner. Shocker, I know.

The main catch being that the summoner in question is a child, and the demon finds themselves grappling with some unexpected parental responsibilities. Whats worse, they find they might not detest such a role as they should.

I was really hoping to play the demon here, so I'm looking for a partner who would play the kid.

Who that child is, how and why they summoned a demon and their general background is of course up to you! Oh, given we'll likely need to flesh out the world I'm more than happy to double, and include secondary (potentially romantic) relationships, depending on where we decide to take the story.
If it comes down to that, I don't have any qualms about pairings, though I have the most practice with FxF or FxM.

The setting can vary, although I did picture this taking place in either an urban fantasy or typical DnD style fantasy world.
The RP could have the potential to deal with some heavy themes (such as drug abuse and loss, depending on the setting), so if that's not something your interested in you'll want to look elsewhere.

If your down for some world building, and a story driven by character relationships than I'd love to hear from you!

Oh, I listed one idea I thought would work nicely with the basic pairing, but I'd also love to hear about any ideas you might have!

This concept would make the most sense in a more medieval fantasy setting, where nobility would be common. The child summoner in this case is the illegitimate son/ daughter of a prominent noble family. Employed by their family, but they are severely mistreated (potentially abused) by their kin. They summon the demon mostly by accident, and are unsure what to with their new servant. The demon in this case is a succubus, with her own checkered past who finds herself tethered to this poor child.

The plot can be developed from here, will the child set their demon against their kin? Will the demon decide to take matters into their own hands? Who knows, help me figure it out!

If this is still open I am interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back