• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Specific 1x1 Request

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't crave this sort of thing often, but I am seeking some sort of fluffy story about two people from different cultural backgrounds. This can be slice of life or have some overarching plotline, idc. I just want to explore the different dynamics of culture clash, tradition vs. modernism, etc. and how they intertwine. This can also be platonic or romantic. For romance I have a preference towards MxF or FxF.

For potential partners I mostly just ask that you be 18+ and are willing to write at least at a semi-lit level. I love dynamic character development as well.

This sounds like it could be fun, would love to try role-playing with you. Have 5 years experience role-playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back