• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic A Space Misadventure

“Captain, we are approaching the station. Shall we dock and begin our supply runs?”

A tall redheaded figure packed with a solid build looked behind the Helmsman. A cigarette burning in his mouth, and a smirk ever present on his face. Nodding slowly, he leaned over on the chair and stared through the window which gave a perfect view of the Shine Station. There were plenty of ships currently docked, including a couple of ITF freighter’s. They’d need to be cautious and discreet while here.

“Aye, load her up as far away from the other vessels as possible. Helmsman Cortez you take care of the refueling, and the rest of you.” Ezro turned face to look upon his crew who had all gathered at his request on the flight deck. “Gather any and all supplies we need, but don’t draw any unecessary attention to yourself. We don’t want another incident like on Hako now do we?” The crew all fervently shook their heads in response, prompting a grin from their captain. “Good. You have the night to yourselves. We will be leaving at 0900 tomorrow morning, and anyone not on board will be left behind. Dismissed.”

“Captain?” Interjected Cortez “Where will you be off to?”

Ezro plucked the cigarette from his mouth before crushing the burning end in his hand and tossing it down the garbage shoot. “I’ll be going about my usual businesses of looking for potential talent for our crew, as well as seeing what the strongest liquor the pub here has to offer.”

Cortez was to roll his eyes and chuckle, “Business like usual. I can’t say I’m surprised.”

Ezro let out a hearty laugh before patting the Helmsmans shoulder and making his way out of the flight deck and eventually out of the ship once it came to a shuddering halt in the docking station. After stepping outside and stretching out his limbs, Ezro began perusing about the streets of the small city held within the station. All sorts of various businesses and markets could be seen lining the area, all with their own getups and methods of attracting attention none of which managed to draw his gaze. There was a couple of liquor stores here and there, but the Captain had no intention of drinking alone tonight. He much preferred making a commotion at any bars and pubs he could get the chance to hang out at, as it would either result in a friendly brawl or him getting laid. Although the former was much more common, due to his lack of social skills and minimal attempts at flirting with the local women.

It wasn’t long before he finished his stroll, and arrived at the pub which was dubbed Darwin’s Oasis. A simple enough of a name, but forgettable. Ezro paused outside and scratched his chin before finally walking inside. Eyes tracked him as soon as he stepped in, but he payed no mind to it. He realized he was wearing his usual officers uniform from back in the day, so most thought he was an agent of the ITF

“Uh oh, looks like we got trouble.” One obviously intoxicated man said with a grin and slurred speech.

“Relax lads, I’m just here to drink.” With that, Ezro sat down at the counter on one of the many stools. “Give me your toughest beverage. With ice please.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back