• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Song of Rivers and Frost

Minerva nods to him, the translator working through what they say to each other. “Was there anyone that seemed particularly important in the hold?” She asks, looking around at the wights. There are so many of them now. Too many to search for Lannisters.

Graxag thinks for a moment and remembers the half man and the one armed man that had been holed up behind the reinforced door. Graxag makes a gesture and the two of them walk forward and present themselves.
“These two were behind a reinforced door and where the only ones with Dragon Glass. “
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Minerva grins widely. “Tyrion Lannister already? Good. He was the competent one.” She says simply. “That said, Cersei isn’t here. She’s the one who really runs things.” She wants to briefly explain the situation. “With this fort occupied, they’ll be short on resources. That’s good.”

Graxag nods, “ I remember Cersei. She visited me during my imprisonments. Though where she is now I don’t know. At any rate I’ll leave half of my wights here to guard the fort. What’s the next step?”
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

“Well, considering the amount of wealth stored here, it does offer the opportunity to grow stronger, mainly as far as equipment and training is concerned. They will be trying to recover, though, so… perhaps now is the time to send out a call. Any who abandon their former houses to join mine will be spared.” She smirks a bit at that.

Graxag nods, “ I will use this fort as a temporary base. You are free to use it of course, but you need to make sure everyone has your crest. Otherwise my wights will kill them.”
Graxag warned Minerva as he glanced over at the babe still being nurtured by its former mother.
“ Unfortunately I can’t allow this place to get any warmer so you’ll need to prepare for that. Other than that I think I’ll send the two Lannister’s to the capital as heralds of what is to come.”
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

She nods, dipping her head. “That sounds wonderful.” She murmurs, wondering what that child will become in a decade. But it’s not her concern. “If you require anything, or notice any suspicious activity, send a raven. I will be working on finding weak moments in the other Lannister holdings.” She explains.

Graxag nods, “ When you have more targets send a raven.” With that Graxag herded his wights into the keepand sent Tyron and Jamey on thier way to the capital. As Graxag waited for word back from Minerva he would play with the child, which he soon found to be a girl. He took care of her and every once in a while the Lannisters would send scouts to check on the fort only to add more people to Graxag’s ranks. He had no way of knowing how the capital received his gift to them and he didn’t care. All that matter now was the child.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Minerva has several new bannermen now, who once served the Lannisters. They know that they are far safer with her than with Cersei. That brings new trade routes, allies, and resources her way, which she uses to make her house stronger, with better equipment and training.

After some careful thought, she decided to try for a child with her General. The two of them have always gotten along, and she trusts him to know where betrayal would get him. Soon, if things go well, she will have an heir to her position.

The winter that gripped the area around the fort began to slowly expand as Graxag took to roots in the fort. As time marched on armies and detachments attempted to uproot Graxag from the fort, but thanks to the architect who built in Graxag was able to repel those attacks. The walker now had 5,000 fully equipped wights. Thanks to the muscle memory of the wights it expanded Graxag’s tactics from simply throwing bodies at the invaders to something akin to strategy. The babe was a child know a beautiful girl who of course looked nothing like Graxag. The male walkers looked like better off corpses, but the females looked like women, though albino. Now that the girl was older he began training her for combat and life. She like any other girl would fall in love and have a child at some point. Though with who would be strictly chosen by Graxag as the population of walkers was his main concern.
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood

Minerva decides when they’re ready, and aims for a larger fort, knowing that the more they take, the less territory the Lannisters can use for trading. She’s aiming to box them in a little. Her new bannermen are useful in this, knowing where to hurt their old house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back