• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π€ π’πŽππ† πŽπ… πˆπ‚π„ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 π…πˆπ‘π„ - 𝘒𝘡𝘒𝘹π˜ͺ𝘒 |character sheets

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
MICIELA TOLAND, LADY OF GHOST HILL
291073e6a85c5af6ac2bce635bb72a29eb51a8e7.gif
db222d085d7427db87981b7deb648084cfc9cd1c.gif
f47904d1c7045576d581ee8cd1da39f60aa4fd5a.gif
7c5e28289c78bafcf48d6a866fa0c6e9983b3b95.gif

THE DRAGONESS OF DORNE, THE JADE SEDUCTRESS
" some people are born just so they can be buried "
tumblr_n7buhmBZDR1qirafjo3_500.gif

full name: Titus Lannister II
nickname (optional): None
birthday (the current year is 281): June 14, 233 AC.
house: House Lannister
titles: Lord Paramount of the West, Warden of the West, the Golden Lion of Castlery Rock
religion: Faith of the Seven

RELATIONS
parents: Titus Lannister I (Deceased), Maria Lannister (Deceased)
spouse: TBD
siblings: Alistor Lannister (Elder Brother, Deceased), Darius Lannister (Elder brother, Deceased)
offspring: Elon Lannister, Bethany Lannister (Bastardy-Pending), Aishlynn Lannister
affairs: TBD
relatives: "A distant cousin, who serves as lord of some minor house. Not that any of that matters."
factions: TBD
friends:
Lady Loralynne Tyrell- "Lady Tyrell's a fine woman. I won't be courting her anytime soon, as I've already a wife, but she does make splendid company."
Conor Baratheon- "He'll make a fine leader of Storm's End someday; though he could tone down the pride just a bit

allies: TBD

neutral:
Houses Baratheon and Tyrell- "The lion, stag, and rose were allies once upon a time, but once we no longer had a common enemy, that "camaraderie" quickly faded. We might be keeping the peace now, but time will tell if such tranquility will last."

enemies:
House Stark- "Those wolves have a very bad habit of sticking their noses in others' business, and their primitive ways, pointless traditions, and obsession with honor make them stubborn and hard to work with."
House Tully- "The Lannisters and Tullys have had a... strenuous past, to say the least. Unfortunately for them, I won't be making the same mistakes as my father. Let them try to conquer my lands again...I'll simply beat them at their own game a second time."

nemesis: TBD

APPEARANCE: Titus Lannister II is of average height with an average but slightly toned build from his years of war and combat training, with shoulder length, wavy, dark blonde hair (though that hair has been streaked gray by age), fair skin, dark brown eyes that seem to peer into your very soul, and a scruffy goatee ringing his lips. He can most frequently be found wearing a fine red silk overcoat and cape with gold trimming over a black undershirt, brown pants, fine leather boots, a medallion with his family crest, and a gold ring on his right ring finger. He is almost never seen without his cane, adorned with a gold lion head and concealing a hidden blade for self-defense... or a well-timed assassination.

When he rides onto the battlefield to lead his soldiers into battle, he wears a set of finely crafted armor that bears a bit of a Roman-esque appearance and gold trimmings on the plates, a set of chainmail underneath, with a helm shaped like a lion's head (complete with mane) with ruby eyes and ivory teeth, and a flowing red cape with a gold Lannister insignia. He also ties his hair back into a short ponytail. On his belt, he carries a pouch of crossbow bolts (most often pre-poisoned for extra lethality), which he fires from horseback as he rides across the battlefield commanding his men or delegating tasks to his sub-commanders. And when he leads the charge himself, he carries his spear, Searing Fang, which he uses to run his foes through.

height/weight: 5 feet, 9 inches, about 140 lbs.
notable characteristics: Birthmark shaped like a spearhead on the back of his neck

MENTAL
ailments: None diagnosed so far

intelligence: Titus Lannister II considers himself a master of warfare, political intrigue, finances, and governing, and his claims aren't just empty words. Since he became Lord of Castlery Rock, the economy in his areas of influence has improved quite a bit, and Titus makes sure that there are always trade ships in his ports, and money to be made in his lands for those who come to do trade. He'd also improved security and infrastructure, building new roads and keeping his forces mobilized. Titus's resume also includes an impressive military record, having won many a battle against a force larger than his own through clever tactics and taking advantage of the enemy's weaknesses, arrogance, and/or impatience. He delegates tasks to his subordinates based on how well their skillsets match with what he needs on the job, keeping a staff of well-trained generals on hand for commanding his forces in battle and planning out a variety of offensive and defensive tactics, strategies, and maneuvers during peacetime.

PERSONALITY
personality: Titus Lannister II is a soft-spoken, intelligent, and cunning fellow who prefers to outsmart his enemies than outfight them. There is nothing he likes more than beating someone at their own game should he be given the chance, and the look on their faces when they realize they were given the privilege of being outwitted by him. With that stated, he's quite proud of his noble blood, intellect, and families ties with Lan the Clever from the age of heroes, and believes his noble birth is a sign the gods have great plans for him. He also has a strong appreciation for talent, often seeking out skilled commanders, soldiers, artists and craftsmen for all needs of himself or his kingdom, and trying to bring them to Castlery Rock to further bolster its strength and resources. Any rumors of corruption and betrayal on Titus's behalf are simply untrue, venomous lies spread by his enemies to deface him. He always put the needs of Westeros and Castlery Rock first and foremost, and his leadership has led to prosperity for both. Those he makes a deal with often fail to notice the important details of their agreements, and he always gives them a chance to correct their wrongdoing. He can't simply allow those who break their agreements with them simply get away scot-free, heavens no! What kind of lion would let a goat walk all over them? And while some might call his methods and sudden shifts in alliances "two-faced" or "conniving" or even "treacherous", he simply takes whatever opportunity best suits his, and all of our, interests.

likes: Chess and other strategy games (especially playing them with his generals), wine, lounging in his castle courtyard, fine meals, smoked pork and beef, reading (his favorite topics are war and politics of history), tactics, money, political power, winning.

dislikes: costly defeats and losses, his children disappointing him, idiots, insubordination, uselessness, agreements being broken.

weaknesses:
-Titus is reluctant to step onto the battlefield himself, preferring to command from a nearby stronghold and delegate to his generals, watching from a distance and only entering battle when he feels there is truly a need for him to do so. As such, he has little actual combat experience.

-He can sometimes be fixated on his lust for power, leaving him vulnerable from some outside force should he fail to mind those surrounding him.

-His "shady businessman" demeanor and borderline unpredictable behavior can make him difficult to trust.

COMBAT
skills (can be more than just combat related)
-Horseback Riding: Titus excels in the saddle, and what better place for a master strategist like himself to be? On horseback, he can cover and survey the ongoings of a battle more quickly, and stay out of reach of those who might want him dead.

-Crossbow: Titus is an adept archer, but is much better with a crossbow, to the point he can accurately fire one while riding. He's trained his lighter cavalry this trick in order to give them more tactical versatility, allowing them to strike from a distance before falling back before the enemy has a chance to retaliate.

-Spear: The lance and spear are Titus's melee weapon of choice. His spear's long reach allows him to strike without fear, and his precision with the weapon is also quite impressive, able to exploit chinks in the enemy's armor to disable them before thrusting the point through the visor, forever silencing the foe.

-Dagger: Titus keeps a dagger hidden in his cane at all times, and has taught himself to use it well, delivering a swift, precise strike to any aggressor or usurper.

weaknesses
-Close Quarters fighting: Titus prefers to fight at a distance, or on horseback. As such, he is more vulnerable on the ground when you get close to him.

weapons
-Searing Fang: A Valyrian Steel spear rumored to be forged in dragon's fire. It was bestowed to the Lannisters by Aegon Targaryen when they were made Lords Paramount of the West and Wardens of the West, and has been passed down the family line since.

-Crossbow/Bolts, poison: Titus, being a man of practicality, prefers to keep his fighting hands-off whenever he can.

-Hidden Dagger: Titus's cane has a short, concealed blade that he can use in the event of an emergency.

BIOGRAPHY
It is said one's origins is the root of their character. Whether or not that's true I've long pondered. Perhaps I would be someone very different if I had been born without my status, or perhaps even born a different time. It matters not. I was born on the eve of Summer in Castlery Rock to my father, Lord Titus Lannister I, and his wife Maria, my mother. My entire childhood, I was lucky enough to have anything I wanted or needed, except a father. While I played in the courtyard, my father was making poor investments and emptying our treasury to satiate his base desires. When I was studying in the library, he was busy losing land of our province, and failing to keep the Ironborn off our shores. When I was riding across my future hold, seeing for the first time the desolation and destruction my father was leading us into, he was busy drinking himself to a stupor and whoring every woman he could get his hands on in his throne room. Such a disgrace.

My father died only a month after my 17th naming day, and I spared no grief for him. I was too busy fixing the hold he had let rot with him. The only reason I inherited the title of lord is that I was the only son my father didn't kill out of paranoia. Over my studies, I had carefully observed the tactics of generals and lords of the past on the battlefield, as well as economic theory. Gold and Steel would be my tools to reclaim my land, and smite those who would try to take it again. My father's army was small when I took the title Lord Paramount of the West, only a paltry 1,200, few of them battle hardened or even fully trained. I spent a portion of what remained in our treasury on mercenaries to bolster their ranks, and marched off to reclaim the northern lands of my keep the Tullys had snatched from my weakling father.

What happened that day only confirmed my belief that my noble birth was meant for some greater purpose, that the gods needed someone like me for some unknown machination. The Tullys underestimated my forces, a number they heavily outnumbered, and all discipline vanished from their men. They stumbled blindly into trap after trap...like fish right into my net. How fitting. With the Tullys' army shattered, I went about freeing every province they had taken from me during my father's leadership, and even ransomed them back some of their own noble houses. The gold and silver I gained was invested in a long-term trade expansion that vastly increased the income of Castlery Rock. That was my first taste of success, my first victory. The Lannisters were powerful once more... and Westeros would hear us roar.

During this time, I had met frequently with Aerys Targaryen, who would later be called "The Mad King". Seven give him peace at last from his addled mind. He was a good man before succumbing to that curse his bloodline carried. But I suppose that's to be expected from incestuous relations. A part of me believed as a child, and still does to this day, that my father had inherited that same madness, though no documents or evidence shows of our blood intermingling with the Targaryens from what I've looked through. But I digress. Aerys and I would become good friends, and we often discussed political intrigue together. Then came the day his father, Jaehaerys II, the king of Westeros at that time, passed away, after a mere three years on the Iron Throne. Aerys took the crown, and became king, and made me Hand of the King.

At this time, I was at the height of my power. I had the king's ear, his trust, and even command over some of his armies. The other lords knew to fear me, and many grew to hate me. Needless to say, it was also at this time that I was the most vulnerable. I had not only to keep my own hold running well, but ensure all of Westeros was operating well. It left a heavy burden on my mind and heart. But Aerys needed me at King's Landing, so I stayed and endured. I took everything I had learned in my two years of trial and error and over a decade of studies and applied it to all of Westeros. I won't say Aerys did none of the work, but anything he could dream up, we could accomplish together. He offered me one of his sisters as a wife. I politely refused, for I already had a girl I was smitten with back home. A minor princess of one of my hold's houses, with eyes that shone like sapphires, and a laugh that revitalized my weary soul.

Twenty-five long years passed; I married and had children of my own; and Aerys grew more noticably erratic. I began taking up more and more of his responsibilities as he slipped deeper and deeper into inescapable madness. My heart sank with his psyche. A man I had considered a brother was now in the throes of insanity, and he grew to fear me too. Eventually, we went our seperate ways. I resigned as Hand of the King, delegating my duties to the Small Council members before heading home at long last; home to my family, and to my people. When Aerys' madness grew so out of hand that even from home I couldn't ignore it any further, I knew what I had to do. I met in secret with the Tyrells of the Reach and the Baratheons of Storm's End. We were going to slay the dragon and his spawn.

What we did was for the greater good of Westeros. Even the Starks eventually agreed to our cause, even if it did take a bit of "convincing" from House Frey to side with us. The Targaryens were, and still are, a threat to our safety. Theirs is the blood of Aegon, a bloodthirsty conqueror who ruthlessly slaughtered anyone standing between him, and complete subordination of Westeros, of the mad king who sat on the throne just one week ago, who would have cackled and laughed as all Westeros was engulfed in wildfire. I brought troops in to quell the unrest, but many lives were still lost before we got things back under control. And now, here I stand, at the table where I was once in my prime.

Now I am almost five decades old, but feel older still. And I'm preparing to possibly accept a greater challenge than the Hand of the King. The Iron Throne sits empty, there's unrest among the houses, major and minor, and the people are scared. And when they are frightened, they'll turn to the man who had seen to their every need for twenty-five years, to the one who stuck the sword into the dragon's heart. They'll turn to the lion...and hear me roar.

-Titus Lannister II

WRITING SAMPLE
optional if the biography isn't detailed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back