Other A Song + Advice for Self Conscious People {!!Everyone is Beautiful!!}

ExtremelyNoiseless

~ Toko/Syo is my waifu ~
Hello! I'm Melissa, and I'm here to recommend you a song, Build a Bitch by Bella Poarch. Perhaps you've already heard this song, and maybe you didn't like it because it stinks of modern music that only certain people like. But, if you listen closely to the lyrics, there's a great lesson to be found in them. First, lets take a look at the lyrics:

[Chorus]
This ain't Build a Bitch (A bitch)
You don't get to pick and choose
Different ass and bigger boobs
If my eyes are brown or blue
I'm filled with flaws and attitude

[Verse 1]
Bob the Builder broke my heart
Told me I need fixing
Said that I'm just nuts and bolts
Lotta parts were missing
Curvy like a cursive font
Virgin and a vixen
That's the kind of girl he wants
But he forgot

[Chorus]
So if you need perfect, I'm not built for you (One, two, three, ooh)

[Post-Chorus]
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la

[Verse 2]
Boys are always playing dolls
Looking for thеir Barbie
They don't look like Kеn at all
Hardly have a heartbeat
Need someone who falls apart
So he can play Prince Charming
If that's the kind of girl he wants
Then he forgot

[Chorus]
So if you need perfect, I'm not built for you (One, two, three)

[Post-Chorus]
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la-la

As you can tell, this song revolves around the theme that nobody gets to pick your appearance, you do. It doesn't matter who's telling you to change your appearance -- whether it's your friends, family, or even your significant other -- you don't need to change it unless you absolutely want to.

The world revolves around stereotypes that affect everyone. If you're fat, you're ugly, if you're skinny, you're beautiful. If you're too fat, you're a cow, if you're too skinny, then you do drugs on the daily. Blue eyed and blonde haired people are beautiful. If you have green eyes then you're beautiful and unique. If you have brown hair and brown eyes, then you're just far too normal, you disappear into any crowd no matter how small it is, you can't be beautiful.

But who's to say that these are true? These are literally all just opinions that some dumb people decided to follow and it somehow affected the world that we live in. Ugly is a stereotype and opinion, we all have different definitions of ugly, so it shouldn't be used as a whole.

If you're fat, you're not ugly, you just have a few extra pounds and more meat on your bones. Who's to say that that's ugly? If anyone tells you that you're ugly, tell them to shove their opinions on your looks, because you are god damned beautiful!

If you're skinny, that just means you have less meat on your bones. Who's to say that that's ugly? A lot of skinny people are naturally skinny, but they get classified into "having and eating disorder" and "doing drugs that make them burn calories". And even if those are the reasons that you're skinny, it sure as hell doesn't mean that your ugly, so rock that body of yours!

This color is your skin, hair, or eyes, and the look of your clothing doesn't matter at all, and nobody should be telling you otherwise! Your hair and eyes are one of the very unique traits of you, and they're absolutely beautiful no matter what anyone else says. And your clothing is your clothing, if other people don't like it then they don't need to be looking at you, like its literally clothing, why does it matter to anyone else what you wear?

The point is you are beautiful. It doesn't matter if your brain or other people don't think you are, the fact is you are beautiful, and if someone else is saying otherwise, then they're clearly blind! As the song that started this whole thing states, this isn't build a bitch, nobody else gets to pick and choose what you look like. Just do what you wanna do with your appearance, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

If anyone ever needs to vent about something, my DMs are open ^^

this song S L A P S.
i don't get why so many people were dissing on bella on tiktok about this song.
i literally play this song like, six times a day

this song S L A P S.
i don't get why so many people were dissing on bella on tiktok about this song.
i literally play this song like, six times a day
XD nice! I like this song just because of the lyrics, I don't actually know anything about the person who wrote/sung it and what not. I just really like the message conveyed in it ^^

Hell yeah! Tell them to stick their opinions up their rear!

To quote a wise person: “Behold! The field on which I grow my Fucks! And as you can see, it is barren!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back