• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a Somewhat Specific request -- Kingdom Hearts 1x1

Captain Viridian

----- quick bits

Not looking for a membership into the 1,000+ word club.
(I can do it, I just really don't want to.)

An exceptionally frequent poster. Once a day minimum.
(I'll get bored, if you post less than this.)

Do 99.9% of writing on Discord.
(No threads. Tell me if you prefer someplace else.)

No limits or triggers.
(I also don't get writer's block.)

m// = m/f > f//
(I'm a fan of gender-swapping. Fight me.)

----- why Kingdom Hearts?

I actually started role-playing Kingdom Hearts a long time ago. Anywhere from chat-style, to multi-paragraph, to page-length. These games were my jam.

----- what games have I played?

Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, 358/2 Days

I am 150% aware that that's not a lot of game. However. The games are about to release on PC, which means I'll likely be playing them. I plan on playing Birth by Sleep first, so all you Aqua fans can calm down. I've basically watched most of the other games on YouTube at this point.
Or at least the parts that suit my purposes the most.

----- tell me who you ship . . .

I'm going to be honest, I can't make a list here. It'd go on forever. You got an OC? Tell me about them. Have a ship you're craving or a canon you wanna play against? Let's go! It'd be a shorter list if I tell you who I can't play. (Don't worry, I double.)

----- the biggest craving (for now) ♡♡♡
My Saix, versus your Axel and/or Xemnas. I want to play Saix right now against just about anyone. He is my favorite lunar boy, and he deserves so much.

----- conclusion

I just want to do things with this. Give me your things, and your cravings, and your ideas. If you're flexible and up for angst, and fluff, and drama, and amazing things, shoot a PM off to me. The worse thing that can happen is nothing, right?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back