• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ a small thread ]

incomprehensible

DramaQueen
Hello and welcome!

RISE.jpg

I'll keep this simple and short, despite the fact that I'm a chatty person.
Also I wasn't in the mode for any fancy codes so you all have to deal with this plain thread.

» I'm not super strict about you having the perfect grammar, but if you can't tell the difference between you're and your then I'm sorry but we are not compatible.
» I'm over 25, so please be over 18 or else I'll just feel uncomfortable.
» As long you're not writing one-liners, I'm fine, I can write anything between 200 - 1200+ words if I get in the mood.
» Keep the rp going with me, discuss, plot, make a twist and turn you name it! I'll do the same to you in return.
» We can chat OOC if you want to, I love to chat and talk, but if you just wanna rp I'm good to go with that too.
» Mxf, mxm or fxf doesn't matter to me, I prefer mxf or mxm the most if we're talking about preferences. On that note, I can play both male and female.
» I'm working a lot, so I can't reply every day, but I'll get in at least three replies a week, weekends I do have more time. Chatting I can do more than reply because it's more convenient.
» Almost none in my no-go zones, but I'll highly respect yours.

Now begone boring part, and on to the more fun!

I S E K A I / R E I N C A R N A T I O N
I'm so deep into the community of manhua & manhwa, especially the latter one, and if it involves isekai or reincarnation, I'm a loser and gone for this. I've read a lot and I'd be willingly to do almost anything with this kind of genre. With this I only wanna do mxf, sorry. Also I prefer historical, not futuristic nor present-time.
Villainess? Villain? High-fantasy or slice-of-life? Must include romance, slow burning one, I can play either the female or the male on this one. I can write some plots if you PM me, or we can discuss something together if you'd prefer that. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm super into this and I'd love to do almost anything with it, super flexibility from my side!

A P O C A L Y P S E
Second one I'm always willingly to do a good plot and play it out. It has many possibilities and a lot of potential to become really interesting. Is it a virus? Living dead? Might there be a cure or are they chasing a fairy-tale? Has it always been like this, or was it a time before it all went to hell? Will it be solved? Or will they have to forcefully adapt or will they not make it?
Mxf, mxm, fxf, you decide and I adapt. Discuss and plot with me and we can come up with endless possibilities!

D. G R A Y - M A N
I don't care for a lot of details, as long as you give me Kanda x Allen I'll love you forever and do whatever you want, I'm yours to keep!

Love to hear from you ♥

[ I N C O M P R E H E N S I B L E ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back