• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ เผ‰โ€ง

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.
1fec11fbf8e1e72fa1e9687afb2a51b5.jpg

๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ สพสพ

this code scrolls!

Hi, hello! I'm malks and I'm a student from Central Europe. School is finally slowing down a bit, so I thought to make a very small interest check to get back into writing again. I've been craving a few dramatic, long-term roleplays and to challenge myself!

I've been writing seriously for two years? Altrough I've been rping for around nine, mostly on Gaia and WCRPG (and I've had my fair share of horrible ocs. ๐Ÿฅฒ) I'm looking to get maybe 2 or 3 serious roleplays going for now. But anyways, before we jump into the plots, here are some things to keep in mind;

๐’Š๐’๐’‡๐’.
  • Please be patient. I have school and work, plus inattentive ADHD, so posting is a whole process.๐Ÿ˜ญ It can take a good two months before I post when I'm very busy. My schedule can go from posting once per week to months - but I'll definitively return the energy! I really don't mind how long it takes for you to post and I'm pretty patient.
  • Right now, I don't want super long posts - they're really fun, but I feel like shorter posts get the plot going quicker and feel more natural. On that note, please be able to write around 2-3 paragraphs.
  • English isn't my first language, so I do make mistakes now and then!
  • If it's been a while since ooc communication, you can definitively poke me! Sometimes I forget to reply and so much time passes that I think it's too awkward to drop in again.
  • I'm ghost friendly! Sometimes I do ghost when life gets too busy, but I rarely mean to.
  • This def isn't a requirement, but I love making friends w my partners - moodboards, memes, I love it all aaa.
  • If we plotted before and it didn't work out, def feel free to PM me again!
๐’…๐’'๐’”.
  • Be 18+.
  • Diverse casts are big love!
  • Please introduce yourself and plots you are interested in!
  • I love all pairings, plus platonic plots too. c:
  • Characters with actual weaknesses and who make mistakes? I adore, especially when they lose sometimes due to those weaknesses.
  • Doublings is pretty fun, but definitively not a requirement or something I want for every plot.
  • I'm faster to reply on discord, so I much prefer that for ooc chatter.
๐’…๐’๐’'๐’•๐’”.
  • Apocalypse settings, especially with zombies - I only like them in RE or VTMB styles.
  • Sci-fi. there are some exceptions, but I don't really care much for the setting. Sci-fi horror on the other hand, big love.
  • Super depressing plots with only gloom and doom. ๐Ÿฅฒ
  • To be completely and utterly honest - I do not like plots that focus on transphobia, sexism, racism, etc. I'm okay with the themes, but roleplays that focus on it (for example, conversion therapy plots) make me uncomfortable and sad tbh. I've had a few bad experiences with people randomly springing that on me, so I want to get that out of the way!

Now on to the some bare-bone plots;

A bored demon. A serious, young priest. A common goal. A road-trip adventure through the badlands of america and a really uncomfortable car.

*** Murder, small towns and something really wrong with the people there.

*** Two vampires living it up in 80's Los Angeles, New York, Miami, ETC. all while their clans wage war. I heart vampires + gritty nightlife.

*** Cyberpunk with angels, demons and awakening old gods? I've got a setting for that.๐Ÿ•ด๏ธ*** A hitman/detective chases after a criminal... or at least, the criminal's possessed body.

*** Muse 1 is the world's second most wanted jewel/art thief; they plan to steal an infamous work, only to have it snatched up by muse 2 right under their nose. Muse 2 is the number one wanted thief, which muse 1 isn't very happy about. Possibly a vintage type aesthetic?

*** A supervillain x the janitor keeping their secret lair clean.

*** The world is ending tomorrow. A mother and daughter face each other and talk about everything they never dared to. (Possibly a very fast roleplay with only a few scenes?)

*** Muse 1 is a spy/hitman who just escaped their agency, running for whatever is left of their life. They stumble on muse 2, an old friend who escaped years earlier. Their old bosses won't let them run off that easy.

*** A Shadowhunters knockoff plot.

*** Muse 1 loves somebody who will never love them back. Muse 2 loves muse 1 in secret, but know there is no happiness meant for them. They try to comfort each other.

*** A hero's and a supervillain's sidekick become weird friends and talk shit about their employers.

*** Two actors playing out characters in a movie, whose plot the roleplay follows - all while the actors talk in-between sets and have their own story. A story within a story, if that makes sense!

*** A crime family boss or in reality completely innocent person just getting out of prison, after having to serve a sentence for a crime they didn't commit (possibly a betrayal from a friend?) They find the city has changed a lot during their absence, their power and name almost diminished - and with new faces at the top. In a turn of irony, they join forces with their former enemy to take back what is theirs. Slowburn enemies to friends to lovers...? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*** A Wayhaven Chronicles inspired setting.

*** Dark n gritty superhero plot.

*** Cowboys? Cowboys and vampires?

*** A 19th century inspired plot, with somebody investigating a cult set in a mysterious mansion.

*** A group of friends is snowed in at a cabin, high in the mountains. It could be just them - cabin fever and all that - but did they see figures outside? (I'd love for this to be a super short horror roleplay, something to practice with!)

*** A grumpy assassin/mafia boss/etc. becomes a kid's parental figure. Preferably a slowburn with the adult wanting nothing to do with the kid, but slowly starting to care for them.

*** Muse 1 and Muse 2 are siblings, the kids of a crime lord. They were incredibly close as children, but slowly became rivals as they grew up and started to see each other as competition. They can hardly stay in the same room together without arguing. However, their parents suddenly get killed by a rival and the criminal organisation gets taken over - the two siblings are forced to work together to avenge their family, all while trying to stay alive while their former criminal organisation is out for their blood. I would love to see the siblings reconnect and become chaotic best friends again!

*** Muse 1 is a criminal, planning the heist of a lifetime; thing is, it would be hard to pull off without a partner. Drawn in by the amount of money that would set them for life, they reconnect with Muse 2 - who happens to be their ex. They hesitantly agree to work together on this heist, pulling off jobs and planning their big break. Lots of potential for awkwardness and maybe humor + angst?

*** Two prestigious university students kill somebody on accident. They cover it up, of course - when they go check on the shallow grave a day after, they find it empty.

***Something Operation Raccoon City inspired with a team of highly trained agents covering up a zombie outbreak? ๐Ÿฅธ

Some very tentantive fandoms - this doesn't mean I'm hesitant about doing them, but please keep in mind that. I've literally never roleplayed fandom before.๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธSo this is me being really new and not sure how to do it. I'm okay with their playing a character for you, or shipping canon characters!
  1. Hannibal (TV show.)
  2. Succession.
  3. Naoki Urasawa's Monster.
  4. Pathologic.
  5. Dishonored.
  6. Good Omens (I only read the book!)
  7. Dune (I only watched the recent movie!)
  8. Far Cry games.
  9. The Great Pretender.
  10. Resident Evil (currently playing the RE2 remake so I would love smthn w that.)

Last edited:

PLEASE DON'T POST HERE!
This is just to keep all the plots neat and organized. c:​

I.
first plot

need against need.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ
Your father is a very powerful man. Worse yet, he knows it. WIP.

Last edited:

โ…ค.
second plot

land of the glory.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ
A Slavic mythology inspired fantasy plot.

In times when people still watched the skies and turned into dogs, a mermaid lays on the edge of a dark, stormy sea and dreams. WIP.

Last edited:
bringing this back to say i have the feral urge for some mafia rps. ๐Ÿ‘น

Users who are viewing this thread

Back