• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Small Fandom Crave - Longterm Lit+

Ello everyone! You can call me Kate or Evv, or whatever really! I'd love to find a few partners to write and make friends with!

I dont really have 'rules' but just to get an idea what I'm looking for here's a few things about me;
- I typically tend to write at least 2-3+ paragraphs per post (per character if we are doubling)
- I LOVE detail/internal stuff. Though I do understand we all get writers block from time to time. (I just feel I'd get bored with constant short replies)
- For myself I typically go for canon x oc and m x f pairing though with doubling I'm definitely willing to branch out and expand my writing 😊
I'm fine with roleplaying here. I also use email, and although I have discord I kind of prefer that more for just ooc chat. ~Tentatively willing to try a couple discord rps. Haven't had the best luck with them but if I find some longterm partners I'll ignore the annoying character limit on there xD~
- Speaking of, ooc chat is not necessary though I find it helps keep interest up what with plotting, just chatting about real life
-I don't have much in the way of limits but if I do I'll let you know. Please feel free to do the same so I don't step on any boundaries.
-Willing to try something a bit different and attempt 'split' rps where I could play a canon on a fandom you're more craving if you can do the same in return for me. Or even do two separate rps if we both have the same canon interest. I'm not sure how well these work out but figured I'd mention it anyway.
- If you're not feeling the rp anymore if you could just please give me a heads up. I have no issue with that. I'd be happy to maybe try something else or just part ways. It just kinda sucks waiting for a response that's never going to come, ya know? ;)

Fandoms

Attack on Titan (really craving)
Levi x oc (there's others too. This is just the main crave at the moment)

The 100
Bellamy x oc

Kingdom Hearts
Riku x oc

Vampire Diaries/The Originals
Klaus x oc
Kol x oc

Fandoms I know but might need some convincing

Game of Thrones
Robb x oc

Walking Dead
Daryl x oc

Twilight
Alec x oc (aged up of course)

I'd be up for potential AUs or crossovers.​

Last edited:
If you're still looking for a Kingdom Hearts roleplay, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring! Would love to discuss with you via PM or Discord!

If you're still looking for a Kingdom Hearts roleplay, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring! Would love to discuss with you via PM or Discord!
Hey! Funnily enough I was just looking over your thread lol. I'd love to discuss something KH! Wanna pm me and we can always move to discord from there if we want? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back