• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AgentFire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In an alternate universe, with a similar timeline to our own, the world consists of two "dominant" species, as opposed to one. Humans, of course, are at the top of the food chain. On a similar level, Miniatures, or Minis for short, are the other species. Now, for Minis, perhaps dominant isn't the right word. While they do speak English, and have comparable minds and even a similar genetic makeup to humans, there is one thing that makes them of a lower class: Their size. The tallest Mini might stand at 2 inches tall, whereas the shortest stands closer to half an inch. Now, for most of history, their existence remained under wraps. It was only the mid-1800s when the Great Discovery was made. A human, and a Mini, interacted for the first time, having conversations with each other about their species. While most of Mini-kind was hesitant about the idea of becoming known to humans, the fact was, they couldn't remain hidden anymore. As such, Mini leaders met with Human leaders of the time... These meetings didn't go over well, and for the next 50 years, humans had enslaved Minis, forcing them to do the work that nobody else wanted to do, nor could they do. The richer people would use them to clean dishes, clean shoes, do all the things their human servants couldn't. For the poorer people, they were kept for... grosser tasks. Some were even sold as children's toys... It wasn't until the 1900s that a group of humans took a stand for their Mini brethren, seeking equality. In 1930, a more open-minded government chose to pass the Mini Equality act, freeing all Minis from their owners. Soon after, jobs popped up, and the whole country went under construction, as society was practically redesigned to accommodate Minis. Fast forward to present day, and Mini life is a thousand times better. There are many neighborhoods just beneath the humans, contained in special glass to keep their buildings safe. Some Minis have even been elected into lower governmental offices, and colleges have begun to accept both Mini and humankind. The world is finally a little more equal, and the two species are able to co-exist.
Now, I've explained a little bit of Mini history, but it's important too, to know what exactly a Mini is:
Miniatures are a species similar in appearance to humans, other than size. They have the same skin tones, same eye colors, hair colors, etc. It would be as if you shrunk a person down. However, on the inside, there are some major differences. Firstly, Minis have no blood or organs. While they still need to eat, there is no stomach. The matter their body is made up of can perform all the functions our human organs can. Secondly, Minis have no bones either. Their bodies are simply one continuous material. Since they have no bones, and no organs, they are practically indestructible. If they were to fall from a high place, their body would simply flatten out like a pancake. Similarly, if they were crushed under something, they would also flatten out. Minis cannot forcibly do this however. And furthermore, their bodies will return to their normal shape after a few moments, unless the force flattening them remains pushing down on them. Lastly, Minis also have telepathic abilities. They can read and send thoughts, provided they have skin-to-skin contact with the recipient. This applies to both humans and Minis, and this is the way Minis will communicate with humans. It should be mentioned that sometimes, the connection may not come out clear, if that happens, wrapping a piece of fabric around the connection point can insulate their connection, and make the thoughts being sent clearer. If two Minis, or a Mini and a human sleep together, they can even share vivid, lucid dreams. In this place, nothing can hurt them, and anything can happen.
The year is 2019, and my guy is an aspiring Mini author. While he tutors students on the side, he dreams one day of getting his book published. Every morning, before he goes into work, James goes to a little diner on the corner of Main Street and 1st. This diner is equipped to serve both Mini and human alike, and he always enjoys going, namely due to the delicious food. Everyday, he usually has the same waitress, a lady in her 50s, who has been working in the diner for nearly 20 years. On this morning however, he's saddened, because his waitress had chose to move down south, and this was his first time sitting at a new person's table in over 2 years. Yet still, hungry and needing to be ready for his day, he's seated to find your girl, a human, as his waitress. Something about her is breathtaking to him, and he wonders if she feels the same. And if she does, would she be willing to take a chance? Despite it being 2019, it is still commonly frowned upon for there to be Human/Mini relationships... Would she be willing to take a stand against society?
Hello, everybody. I feel like this is the first time, in a long time, that I've actually kind of worked out a semi-detailed plot and backstory. I've strayed from this, out of fear that nobody would be interested, but I thought that maybe I could give this a shot again. My requests are simple
-I'm looking for a female partner
-I'm looking for decent grammar/spelling
-I'm looking for a minimum of 1 paragraph, no one liners please
-I'm looking for somebody who is patient, because some days, I just can't write. But if you're patient with me, I won't forget or abandon you

If you check these criteria, and you are interested, please post below, or send me a PM, whichever is your preference.
-Agent

hey, this rp sounds really cool! if you'd rather not rp with someone who just joined the site, though, i understand! <3

hey, this rp sounds really cool! if you'd rather not rp with someone who just joined the site, though, i understand! <3
Are you kidding? New people are my favorite. A stranger is just a friend waiting to happen. I'll send a PM once I'm not on the mobile website :)

Hey! This sounds pretty interesting to me. I'd be happy to roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back