• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
me too

Sorry guys, I was waiting on everyone making a character sheet. But it's been a while since the last sheet was posted so I'll just get us started.

bump

So sorry guys. It's finals week for college so I've been stuck doing tests and essays this whole time. Hopefully I will have some free time on Sunday.

In case we'll start this week, I just want you to know I'll be busy 22-27 of December.

I just want to apologize to everyone for dragging this out so long. I have always had trouble with the first post in any of my RP threads and this was also my first year of college so I want to thank everyone for being super patient with me. Today marks the first post of a hopefully long running thread.

Sorry guys, it's pretty bare bones. Tell me if you like this style of narration, where I give scenarios and threats to face and at the end of the day I give a sitrep.

Hello! I am interested and will post a character sheet. I would like to play a sister who lived in the abbey that will act as a nurse/medic. Is this okay? I'd also have questions about the religion(s) of the world.

Hello! I am interested and will post a character sheet. I would like to play a sister who lived in the abbey that will act as a nurse/medic. Is this okay? I'd also have questions about the religion(s) of the world.
That's awesome! Also I didn't really think too hard about the religions. It's mostly about this one siege. What do you want to know?

Hi!! Insta wretched right here!

But question is OOC on Discord?
Crap, I should probably make an OOC here on RPN so we stop accidentally bumping this interest check at the expense of others. Thanks for the reminder

All good! You bump if you feel it not bumpin lol.

K in that case, thinkin that my charrie would be a high ranking officer type that will fight to the bitter end but believes that the church is behind this doomsday and that obsessive idea whether false or not, isdriving them to survive and expose the chuch, hold them accountable, and make them pay in full for the pain, suffering and death (souls taken to hell?) of innocents.

All good! You bump if you feel it not bumpin lol.

K in that case, thinkin that my charrie would be a high ranking officer type that will fight to the bitter end but believes that the church is behind this and that obsessive idea whether false or not, isdriving them to survive and expose the chuch, hold them accountable, and make them pay in full for the pain, suffering and death (souls taken to hell?) of innocents.
Umm, ok kind of weird, especially considering the Church is at the forefront of fighting to defend the Citadel. But hey, some people are Anti-clerical and everyone here is under a lot of pressure. So go for it, I don't want to discourage anyone's character concept.

It will focus a lot on the effects of isolation, fatigue, and hopelessness on the defenders... ...More importantly it will be about how to not lose hope in tough times and that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
Stress and hopelessness drives people to their own coping mechanisms . But k will rethink concept

Stress and hopelessness drives people to their own coping mechanisms . But k will rethink concept
No, please don't change it. Especially on my account. The fact that it's such an unusual position to hold in this situation makes it all the more interesting. So you are an officer type? Are you like a Junior Officer or a Senior Officer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back