• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Slow Invasion - a kind of superpowered rp

Why thank you. Ill look into possibly making the mother character as well if no one else is interested. Did you have any preferences in her design?

I'm interested!

I'd like to play a younger girl, 6-8 years old, with maybe the ability to generate fire from her hands or something. Not too sure on an occupation yet. Any ideas?

I'm interested!

I'd like to play a younger girl, 6-8 years old, with maybe the ability to generate fire from her hands or something. Not too sure on an occupation yet. Any ideas?
She and Joseph will be a good pair. If she is still with william perhaps joseph could be a good training partner with her :)

I beleive the link to the Cs is at the bottom of the first page i look forward to seeing what you come up with.

This looks pretty interesting. Is it still accepting?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back