A Slight Miscalculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright." She said as they started to head back to Desi's house. When they arrived she immediately noticed Telias perched on the roof with his wings in the air. She knew he always did that whenever he was communicating mentally with someone. She sighed as knowing she'd have to bring it up with him later, she then started to enter Desi's house when her mind started to dull. She looked for the source when she finally noticed a familiar plant growing in an herb garden. "Catnip... figures." Lania groaned as she hurriedly entered Desi's house to escape the effects of the plant.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Desi glanced over at the plant, "Want me to get rid of them real quick?" She asked electricity circling her hand. She glanced up at the dragon before following Laina in the house.

Kiylo snorted, "It would probably be better drowning it so the burnt smell doesn't effect her..."

"That might keep me from acting like a drunk, thanks" Lania stated as she collapsed on a nearby couch letting exhaustion take hold. She took time to look around the area before turning back to Desi. "What do you grow it for?" She asked regarding the catnip growing outside, though another question was on her mind at the moment. "Also what were you going to ask me earlier?" Was what escaped her lips as her feline eyes stared up at the ceiling above waiting for her questions to be answered.

Last edited:
Desi shrugged, "I just never had a reason to deal with the plants. I honestly didn't know that was growing around my place." She turned to looked at Lania, "The other question was about my house you said it reminds you of something but it didn't seem good."

Kiylo glanced at the plants outside and drowned all the ones he thought to be catnip.

Lania glanced at Desi momentarily before leaning up to be closer to the werewolf's height. "This place looks like my mother's house both inside and out, bar a few things." she said simply with a solemn expression, her eyes looking more at Desi's feet than straight at her eyes."Is that all you wanted to know, or is there more you want me to tell?" she asked leaving her expression and gaze unaltered as she waited for the werewolf to respond.

Desi walked to the kitchen what she scratched her head as Lanai asked what's the other question was. "Well... What exactly are you because I can smell a mixture of different animal Types on you but I can't quite pinpoint it. I hope that's not too rude of me to ask if it is just let me know." She said if she shuffled some bags around clearing off a counter. ''also I'm sorry if my home brought back some unwanted memories this is just comfortable to me."

Kiylo walked in, "all the plants that smell similar to the catnip out there I drowned so you should be good now Lanai." He said with a smile before sitting down beside her on the couch.

Lania looked to Desi as a small smile started to form. " I'm a hybrid, plain and simple." She stated as she laid back down. "And you don't have to apologize, cause the place is still standing, honestly it was more of a shock to the system if anything." She closed her eyes and memories of of her deceased parents came to her, along with some of the antics her siblings got into. This caused her to chuckle a little before returning her gaze to Desi knowing there'd be more questions to come.

Desi smiled, "I didn't have a mother or father. The Enforcer is..." She paused tapping her chin, "On the night of a full moon when the old enforcer dies the new one is born from moon light. We are each different, the last one of my pack was Night. He had the powers over light and Earth, he was gentle and rarely killed. After he died things went into chaos because I was born white...there had never been a white enforcer. I was supposedly cursed..." She shook her head, "Ahh yes food. Do you want yours slightly raw?"

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Lania smiled slightly when Desi mentioned she was a cursed child. "I know how the feels, honestly." She then stood up at the mention of food. "I'm fine for now, after all I kind ate a large portion of it already so maybe a small slightly raw price would work."

Desi smiled, "Alrighty!!!" She took a knife and cut at the deer, taking a small portion of meat. She sat it down on the counter and touch it sending a small electric shock through it. "And it's cooked!!!"

Kiylo whistled, "That's interesting..."

Lania took the food and instantly tore a chunk out of it. She chewed for a bit before swallowing and looking at the werewolf. "This has been on my mind for a while, but what did your pack force you to do? You mentioned that they used you and I just wanted that cleared up." She asked as her ears twitched due to her curiosity suddenly flaring to life.

Kiylo's interest peaked up as well waiting for her to tell them why she had despised her pack so much. Normally a pack was close the only members to be treated wrong we're Omega.

Desi sighed, "I was their killer, whenever they didn't like something or someone I was ordered to kill them. One day they made the mistake to order me to kill my best friend...also my possible mate...I snapped after killing him... He knew if I didn't kill him then they would torment me and punish me...so he told me to...he pretty much forced me to kill him...." There was a faint whine in her voice as the memories surfaced. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back