A Slight Miscalculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapror Augustine

Lania sat by her campfire and began extinguishing it as the sun started rising up. When she finally put out the last ember she stood up and looked towards her constant companion Telias, a telepathic dragon, and sighed. It was her fault that they were both trapped in this world until someone came to get them. "Come on let's try and find some food, considering the fact that it may be a while until we see other people."She said heading off in to the woods with Telias taking to the sky and following her.

It was a little difficult to find any animals to hunt at first. but eventually she was able to take down a deer by getting the drop on it. "took me long enough too, hm..." Lania paused upon hearing the sound of voices some distance away from her. It took her a few minutes to decide to investigate and hunt for the source, After all if it was fellow hunter she could trade for some more food. when she finally got there she was surprised to see a village at the source. she sat there in a tree wondering how to approach the situation, that was until Telias decided to land next to her hiding spot and the attention of all the villagers shifted their attention to the massive turquoise dragon sitting at the edge of their home.

Last edited:
Desi smelled the newcomers before her eyes found them. She pushed some of her hair to the side and began walking towards them slowly, "Hello there, but asked if you were new in town but I already know the answer to that but I'm wondering is do you have a human form dragon?" She asked curiously. She made sure to keep her distance just in case either of them weren't friendly but if that was the case she could always just electrocute or drown them herself if she had to. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Considering that someone knew her location at this point Lania drop down from where she was hiding. She glanced At Desi before turning her attention to Telias "You know what I'm about to do right?" She said to large dragon mentally Before a large veil of purplish mist poured form the ground and surrounded Telias. When the mist cleared the dragon was taller than half of Lania's lower leg, in fact he was only a foot long now. Lania then reached down and picked up the now toy sized dragon as Telias turned his mind to Desi "I do not but if I did have one it would certainly be a lot less humiliating." he answered before deciding to get a bit more comfortable in Lania's arms before starting to extract the same mist that transformed him from Lania's body.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Desi laughed softly, "Telepathy haven't used that in a while." She thought to the now small dragon. "Well you might get looked st weird by a few people who are skiddish of dragons but other than that welcome. "My name is Desi and I don't personally live in the village just the outskirts I just came here for a good bite of food and some drinks!" She figured the dragon could smell the wolf on her so she didn't feel the need to say what she was. Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
Lania turned stared at Desi for a while sniffing the air a few time to make sure of her own assumptions. "Your a werewolf, aren't you?" she calmly asked as she approached letting the cat-like ears on the sides of her head pay attention to her surroundings. "No, your more than just a werewolf." Lania remarked further as she scanned the older and much taller woman for any visible trace of whatever power she had. Lania then took note of how the villagers showed no sign of fear at the fact of Desi being a werewolf and turned back to her. "Ok just who are you? These people respect you and I honestly have no idea why." she bluntly asked unsure of whether or not it would anger Desi. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

She smiled, "Its more of an understanding. The people that live here aren't the powerful ones. I had one who thought he could take me on challenge me, I simply touched him and he was down. Now there are others out here who are stronger than me or equally matched." She shifted into her wolf form, the blue marking running through her white fur glowed as both water and electricity moved around her body. "I'm a werewolf but I was the enforcer for my pack until I killed them for using me." She was just the normal size of a wolf but she stood back and began to grow until she was the size of a small house. "This is also another reason why they never mess with me, my size is not bound to be one thing." Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

"I can see why they wouldn't either." Lania replied to Desi's statement as she looked up at the building sized canine in front of her. Thinking for a moment Lania started to wonder if Desi could smell the reptile in her, or if she could even make out the fact of her "impure" genealogy, though either way it really didn't mater to her. Then suddenly Lania shifted in pain as more of that mist-like energy poured out of her and into Telias, causing her to let go of the mini dragon to catch her breath, and make sure she didn't fall over as the mist began to clear again. When it was over she bent down and picked her dragonic companion up and carried him as if Telias was nothing more than a stuffed animal. "Sorry about that I was having him remove a sort of... aliment from me as we were speaking." Lania calmly said as the villagers went back to their daily commute almost ignoring their presence altogether as Lania gazed around watching the people go about their lives. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Last edited:
Worry filled Desi's eyes as the girl doubled over in pain. She shifted back to her human form reaching for her in case she fell. "Are you sure your okay?" She glanced at the dragon and then back to the girl. "Okay so first can I get your names and second I can show you guys around and if you like. That way he doesn't have to stay a mini dragon you two can stay at my place." She could smell the slight hunt of reptile on the girl but she wasn't sure what to think.

There was a faint neighing sound and then a black horse showed up next to Desi. "Hey Desi I know we said we'd meet up but I have to go back to my lake someone is intruding!" The horse shifted to a human form quickly before glancing at the girl and dragon. "These two must be who everyone is talking about. New arrivals..." His black silver eyes roamed over the girl and then the dragon. "We'll have to do introductions later!" He said winking at the girl. Desi shook her head and smacked his back, "Go defend you lake you dork." Kiylo let a small hiss escape his mouth at the sting of the smack before he shifted to his horse form and vanished off into the forest. Desi sighed, "Okay so as I was saying before he came out of nowhere..." Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Name: Kiylo
Species: Kelpie
Powers: Turn into water and controls water
20170112_204614-BlendCollage.jpg

Last edited:
Lania closed her eyes and took deep breath before turning to Desi. "First off my name's Lania, his name is Telias, secondly that'd be great since I don't the layout of the area, and third... who as that?" she answered the werewolf's questions while adding her own to it. she then let Telias fly into the air. "Oh and about his size I can't change it until I can absolutely make sure he won't knock anything over." She added as she followed Desi around her feline eyes fixating on anything that moved as the two went around the village. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

"Well its nice to meet you Lania and you as well Telias." She glanced behind them, "That would have been Kiylo, he is the kelpie of the lake near my place and is very protective of it. The way we met was he sent the head of another kelpie flying through the window of my old house...." She laughed a bit at the memory, "Since then we've been friends odd way to become friends. Oh and he is just flirty in general so don't mind him to much." Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
"Noted!" Lania chimed at the werewolf's last statement. she then continued to follow Desi back to her home and when they got there some form of familiarity smashed into her. Lania scanned the place's exterior for anything she might have seen before, it wasn't until she realized the structure was similar to where she was raised for most of her early life that some painful memories finally resurfaced. "Didn't expect to find a place like this here." She mumbled hiding her feelings behind a surprised tone. Suddenly she heard a man screaming some distance away but it was confused from the fact he seemed to be..., before she finished that thought she stepped back a few inches just in time for a rather large and muscly man to land right whee she stood. "OK I really need to watch this!" Lania exclaimed as she climbed a tree and headed towards the lake dodging bodies as she went. "I'm afraid she acts like this quite often when there's a one-sided fight, in fact you can purely blame her her uncle and older brother for this mindset." Telias stated as he perched or Desi's shoulder. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

(do you mind if I have Raptor ,Lania's brother, team up with Aiden)

(Go for it!!! XD )

Kiylo stood by the lake, he gave a faint huffing noise. Why were other so attracted to this lake, to his lake. He walked over the body of a man fish like thing.

Desi was a bit surprised at first but sighed, "It happens sometimes its hard to break ones mind set...or habits." She smiled slightly, "In my pack there was always one enforcer. That enforcer was given the ability to shift to whatever size they can and also have control over two different powers. I was the first on to be born with blue marking like this all the others had been born with green marking." She moved some of her white hair to the other side so it wouldn't tickle his nose. "I am kind of curious what did she mean by a place like this???" Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Know exactly what Lania meant Telias turned to Desi "She means that your home is similar to a place she knows, if you'd like more details you can bring it up with her." he stated as he flew to the roof of her house and waited for Lania to come back.

When Lania got to the lake the fight was over "Aw it's over." she stated with a sigh as she jumped down to inspect the lake wondering why Kiylo was so defensive of it. She peered into the surface but was surprised when she didn't see her reflection. She stepped back and wondered what could cause clear water to not be reflective in any, but eventually gave up figuring it was more magical than scientific. Lania then took note Kiylo huffing and wheezing. "Rough day?" she asked almost playfully.

Desi nodded, "Okay I will." She said as she waited for Lania to get back.

Kiylo looked up as the girl from before stood in front of him. "Only slightly but as long as your here you could always brighten my day." He said with a slight laugh. He bent his neck down and took a drink of the water, his huffing stopped instantly.

"Good." Lania simply stated as she turned back to where she came from. "I gotta get back to Desi since I sorta..." she stopped both her sentence and her stride as a buck entered her line of sight. she stood there admiring it as drool started to roll down her cheek. She didn't even bother to let it get away as she charged at it, a yellow flame enveloping her as she did so. The deer tried to run, but it was too late to react as it's head was quickly smacked off by a reptilian "paw". The now transformed Lania wasted no time in digging into her prize as she clawed the poor carcass open and stuck her face inside it, her mane getting soaked with blood. she continued to eat and eat completely forgetting about Kiylo who was probably still behind her and has easy view of her scars.

Kiylo was looking at the mess when her words stopped short and there was the sound of snapping as a nearby deer was slaughter by the now transformed Lania. He shifted on his hooves a bit nervously, "W-well...that was a bit unexpected..." he said more to himself than to her. He looked over the girls back trying to ignore the scars but curiosity got the better of him. "Um...mind me asking about your scars..."

Desi glanced up to Telias, "Do you think she has been gone to long?" she stretched, "Should we go get her or head inside? I have some fresh meat I caught. That is if your hungry, I know the smell of blood is making me hungry..."

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Lania stood up and went back to her original form. "Dang it why did lose control again!" she complained embarrassed at her lack of control. she then turned to Kiylo and sighed. "Let's just say I wasn't very liked as I was growing up." she answered in regards to her scars as went and picked up the deer she she killed. "Well time I actually head back to Desi, you comin?" Lania asked as she started to head back to Desi's place.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (decided to retcon my last post because it made no sense even to me, is that alright?)

Kiylo nodded slowly, "Um....I'm sorry..." He said to her not really sure if that's what he should say. When she asked if he wanted to go back with her he nodded, "Would you like a ride it'd be a lot faster. Also as for losing control that happens to everyone at some point."

Desi glowed slightly and decided to head for Kiylo's place instead seems how Reload wasn't answering her.

( XD haha it's fine!!! Also I understood the post you had made previously I just kept forgetting to respond.)

Lania was already in the branches of a tree when Kiylo asked if she wanted his help. "Eh sure why not." she said as she hopped on his back and slung the deer over behind her. when they started moving Lania picked up Desi's scent and soon after saw her. "Hey Desi why're in such a rush?" she called a little bit unaware she still had blood covering her face and portions of her hair.

Kiylo raced through the forest quickly getting back to where Desi's cabin was he didn't mind the blood from either the dead deer or Lania.

Desi looked over as the two of them came back Lania had blood all over her and there was a deer sitting across Kiylo's back. "I take it I wasn't the only one that was getting kind of hungry." She said with a slight sarcastic tone and a chuckle. "If you're planning to share we can eat it raw out here or I can cut it up and we can cook it inside it's up to you. That is if you were planning to share."

"Of course I was planning on sharing, except during the small moment I attacked it." She answered as she got off of Kiylo's back pointing to the area where she plunged her face into. "And besides I was hungry anyway, oh I think I might want cooked as well considering too much raw meat might be bad thing." She added as she turned back to Desi. "Also did you have something to ask me?" She asked after looking at the werewolf's face for a breif moment.
BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising ( there won't be any colored text for a while, and my posts might be a little short as well.)

Last edited:
Desi nodded, "Yeah but it can be talked about once we are eating. I'm kinda of starving as is!!!"

Kiylo nodded, "I could use some grub as well after that fight."

(That's fine)

(Edit: did I read in the other rp you'll not be active? Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine ))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back