• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Slice of Life Isekai World IC/Main Thread.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Revel
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon - Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
She held nothing but respect to the two dumbasses who offered themselves as examples, having seen enough of life to know that trying something like that on the head of a clan would always backfire one way or another. She wondered what sort of treatment would be given to her fellow idiots who had pushed the envelope too far, but when she saw the uninteresting development of summary execution coming to the two she only looked away while scratching her neck. A look of annoyance flickered in her eyes that were staring into the air, but it quickly was overridden by curiosity as she looked over to the portals that had taken the place of the would-be corpses. She had missed the exact happening since her head was turned, but she started paying more attention now that an interesting development had taken place.

Since her attention had been grabbed Revel started analyzing the actions of Amaris more consciously, trying to get a complete appraisal of the person she would be placing herself under. Every word and gesture was carefully appraised, compared to those she had seen in the past, evaluated for intent and execution, and used to flesh out the profile of 'Amaris the Usurper' in her mind. She didn't need to watch her fellow mercs closely to know that they had tensed up with the display of odd magic and power from Amaris, that many likely considered the possibility of breaking through when their exit was blocked and they were told to face a trial against a monster, or that those considering escape became a minority after the tempting rewards were dangled in front of them. Struggle for no reward, or struggle for great reward, it was obvious which path people would follow, and when those that had confidence in themselves decided not to flee it was obvious that the cowards would stand still too.

For a moment she took amusement in the idea that those who gloated would be put to the test, but her constantly flicking scaled tail froze like the rest of her body when what was said fully settled in her brain. A monster reflecting her true strength? Her face reflected the perplexed feelings she had, a shift from the calm absentmindedness that she had held throughout the event.

While she was paralyzed, some of the bolder mercenaries who hadn't thought to take time to prepare themselves or consider the words that had been said stepped in, others looked to still be split on what to do, and some of the most experienced were carefully checking their equipment to ensure they took every advantage they could before stepping through one of the portals.

Only after a long pause did she set down the long rod wrapped in cloth that had been resting on her back all day, careful in gently placing it on the ground before twisting her head to try and get a crick out of her neck. Her lips were a thin, straight line, and her eyes were half-lidded as she looked down. Once again, the thought of a monster reflecting her true strength echoed in her mind, and she wondered what that meant for her. Would she be fighting a clone? Surely chaos should at least be a little more inventive than that. Her preparations already done she stepped towards the portal closest to her, but she took another moment when she realized just how much she was shaking. It was difficult to keep her balance, the vibrations wracking her body were so violent. She was struggling to put a number to the years. How long had it been? She felt her heart beating in her chest like a drum, and remained completely ignorant of how her solemn expression had shifted into one of a demented pervert as her features became more draconic. Her pupils fine slits in her excitement, her growing fangs displayed by her maniacal smile, scales starting to surface on her body, and wings black as night growing from her back.

"... This, this better be good." How couldn't she hype herself up like this? An equal? How long had it been since any real rival had presented itself? Since she had known challenge?

A few deep breaths and she regained control over herself, though her more draconic form remained. Since she would fight under Amaris as a dragon, with her body her weapon, it was only appropriate that she start practicing. She only remained half-shifted because she didn't want to crush the room with her size, but was definitely too excited to control it well. For the safety of everyone she stepped through the portal, long having entered her own little world, not caring for the people around her or the consequences.

What happened inside didn't remain in memory all that well, a drunken haze more potent than any alcohol having clouded her mind. All she remembered was the struggle not to die, the fierce reminder that even an inferior enemy could leverage numbers and coordination to become a threat, and the indescribable high she reached as she sat on the scarred earth, blood staining her white skin crimson while she waited for enough mana to return to create new clothes.

A full four hours after she entered, Revel walked out of the portal, nicks and scratches covering her body almost as much as the soot from the battlefield. She had much more grievous wounds before, but had taken advantage of her shapeshifting skill to look mostly fine even as she was still recovering.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Irene Versiolos
Mood/Status - Probably Alive

"W- what! I'm no mouse, look at my ears, you cat-eared weirdo!" She said slightly flustered while pointing at her ears. Though she wanted to sound serious and blunt while saying that, she sounded more like a squealing child. Irene turns her eyes to analyze her surroundings, looking out for an opening to escape the current situation. Trying to come up with a plan to run out of the door, and away from the forest. The person in front of her, seemed like they just got back from something important. She felt mocked by their statement though.

Even though Irene was slightly trembling, she didn't want to panick in the situation. She stood her ground, though stiff, she said with a straight voice. " I was just resting at this place, I didn't do anything I swear! I'd gladly leave this place without a problem, if you want me to. (Please spare my life, I haven't gone through my character development arc yet-)" Intimadation check failed, Irene said, her voice sounded unconfident and trembling over certain words. Irene was silently embarrassed that she couldn't even say a simple statement correctly. Irene stepped a few steps backward;

Then ran forward to run out the door, almost tripping on her own feet...

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn watched silently as the conversation continued. "Rations?" the portly man said, before chuckling rather heartily. "Ah, yes yes. There are plenty of stalls in the town square that could sell you some rations." The man said, his jovial laughter continuing as he spoke. As he did, Caelyn had already turned to head into the town, her cloak still covering her features. Despite the man calling her an elf, she didn't show any signs of being one of the fae race. Despite this, it would certainly explain why she was able to see the traveller in his "phantom" form. "Come, come. Why don't you stay for awhile? After all, as I said the harvest festival is soon, though the inn is likely full from visitors. Our whiskey is world reknown after all!" The man said, continuing as he soon turned as well to head back into the village, which soon would be visible past the wheat fields.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• Amaris
    Mentions/Interactions: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
    By the time those accepting the challenge had finished going through the portals, Amaris was already watching from beyond the veil. Each battle took a varying amount of time, and yet the outside world changed with much fewer extremes. For every hour that passed within the pocket chaos, only thirty minutes had passed on the outside world. Yet Amaris kept track of every second inside and out of that maddened realm. "Oh... there goes another one. I think that was one of the ones who claimed weakness too." She sighed to herself before beginning to pick at her nails with a semblance of boredom. There were a few who she believed may make good fighters, but even they seemed to have their occasional struggles with the beasts they were matched against. It had been roughly an hour and a half before even one showed promise of making it out alive, many of the others had fallen deaf among the cacophony of chaos. Nariphel approached and knelt before the throne, "My liege, should we expect any survivors from this batch?"

The question drew her from her focus upon her hands, causing her to glimpse back into the chaos once more. "From the looks of it we have five- ah, nevermind he died as well. We're down to four survivors. Send for healers to tend my victors whenever they cross over." She stated before reaching her arms upwards, wrapping them around one another as she slowly stretched up from her throne. Meandering down from the throne and over before the portals, a small grin resting upon her face as she waited for her the survivors to walk out. As she moved, four of the guards near the doors rushed forward to stand behind her- weapons readied. A total of seven individuals stood around her in a crescent moon shape, as the first form stepped through the portal. It was a large male with the head and legs of a goat, but the body of a man. Wrapped around his right arm was a chained blade of some form- dripping heavily with almost black ichor that reeked of something beyond this realm. "I'm glad to see you've made it through the challenge. Nakier, correct?" She questioned before holding her hand out towards him, the back of her hand facing upwards as the palm curled back towards herself.

He kneeled down before her and began to lift his hand to hold upon hers. A crimson glow began to span out from her hand like the back of her hand seemed to radiate power, a gust of whipping wind swirled around the two of them- nearly threatening to push the other demons away. His eyes closed as his mouth moved closer before he pressed his lips against her skin. A loud hissing could be heard as symbols had begun to carve themselves into his horns, something truly otherworldly. After but a moment, he stood to his feet without any presentation of pain for it. Amaris raised her hand and motioned for two of the demons to approach, one handing the demon his promised credits as another presented him with a badge. This badge was made of some form of obsidian, though it appeared as though veins of bright red were woven into the stone. Its form was that of an eyeball with four horns presented on its outskirts, two on the upper lid with the other two on the lower lid.

With a small bow, Nakier made his way out of the hall, likely headed for a tavern. Just as another life force vanished from the chaos, three survivors remained as the second of them emerged from the portal. Her form was that of a spider-like beast, her upper body is that of a well-armored woman while the lower half took resemblance to that of a tarantula. She was a drider, 'cursed' by demonic incursion, even in her battered and wounded state that much was clear. The same steps had been performed for her, her name "Amanezz" committed to the memory of the aspiring demon lord. She too took the same steps as the goat-like demon beforehand. However, her runes appeared along her upper half's back.

"If that last one hadn't died I would've been happy to claim my even number of survivors. Then again, a dragonic being may count for two." She murmured quietly to herself as the final figure began to emerge from the portal. Upon having the figure exit in full Amaris would lift her hand up much in the same way. This time, however, her other hand lifted as well- her palm upright as the portals began to quiver before shattering entirely. A well of red ichor splashed free, the inky darkness intermingling with it as it became a vortex, a whirlpool of bio-fluid. Then suddenly, it ceased, dissipating into a black miasma that rushed to Amaris's open hand and seeming to suck into her skin as it dissipated into nothingness.

"Revel, you performed quite expertly in the chaos, given the elated expression you had- I can only assume that you found the challenge to be... enjoyable. Her upturned pal slowly drifted back down to her side as her other hand, that which forged the pact, remained aloft in the air. That same crimson energy crackling around the deceptively delicate-looking hand as the same powerful wind began to billow about it, causing her hair to whip ever so slightly. The interior seemed to darken as the chaotic power presented itself, yet it did not threaten those around it. This form of controlled chaos remained maintained, ready to serve the master who willed it. "Upon forging this pact, you shall be granted your reward. Not only that, but you will have vowed yourself to serve beneath me... As my Wings of Calamity."

The conclusion of her statement served to whip the winds into a wilder state, her guards were each forced to dig their heels into the floor to keep from being pushed back. Two of the guards had buried the end of their spear into the ground, barely managing to hold their position to either side of Amaris. These were the two who bore the promised payment for the last of the survivors. The only break in the wind was a direct path between the dragon and the demon, more aptly a path between the dragon and the demon's hand. Amaris looked intently towards Revel, her face seeming to grow darker as the light of the room seemed to dim further, her eyes beginning to glow with the same eerie crimson that radiated from her hand.

Revel
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon - Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath
Ahh... So she was watching, after all. Revel had expected to be observed in some capacity, but... Even so, she couldn't help but feel as though she had shown a rather embarrassing sight. Unlike before her discipline held, keeping her from touching the cheek that had been so terribly scarred by flame. Her pride refused to admit the happening, so she had hidden it in her humanoid form, but she had definitely underestimated those birds since they were so easily squished. She knew that she had definitely shown her prowess off properly, yet, it was so incredibly frustrating that she had let go of herself like that just to get herself hurt.

Dragging herself out of the misery that she was stepping into, she nodded with a small and calm smile to Amaris's words. Definitely, no matter how she might moan about it, it was fun. But, it had put her in a bit of a mood, so she hoped she could leave to find someone nice soon. It was a little difficult to pay attention while half her mind was busy in the debate of whether it would be no good to see if she could get to know her employer better. The part of her actually paying attention just ignored those thoughts and just appreciated the show that was being put on, with Amaris's curious magic and the rather compelling performance. Definitely, if she had learned nothing else today, she had definitely confirmed that the demon in front of her was a good actress and quite the manipulator. And because of that, Revel considered Amaris's words carefully, taking her time and watching the spectacle that was being put on. She considered the 'contract' she was about to sign, and how much commitment it required. She wasn't quite confident in how Amaris suited her needs, but she wasn't sure that anyone better would show up in a timely manner. And rampaging for a little bit would definitely be fun.

"... Quite silly, aren't you?" Finally, chuckling, Revel stepped forward to stand in front of Amaris, bending down just enough so that she could pick up the hand and bring it to her lips. To hell with thinking so hard, she's feeling good so she can just blow any problems away. At least this place seemed to have a fun grasp on the importance of presentation. "Wings don't serve any good beneath you. They're best at your back." Not completely insolent, Revel kept her eyes low, kissing the back of the pale hand she had raised up.

There was a twinge of irritation inside her as she felt tied down, but she bore with it as black runes engraved themselves around her neck. All bonds are temporary, she whispered to her insulted pride. As her lips lifted from Amaris's hand she let go and stood up straight, performing a proper bow - the first show of actual refinement from her. "Then, this life is yours, for so long as you hold it." Though she was doing her best to put on a good show and make this all enjoyable, it couldn't be said that this was going exactly as planned, and it was a struggle to keep a consistent, appealing character.

Really, it didn't have any right being this difficult. Thankfully, she had a secret technique up her sleeve, something that could help her out with not breaking character in front of her new boss. With a speed that sat in an odd midpoint between fast and normal she gathered the presented badge and credits, turned around, and walked with purpose out of the room. With the most composure possible, completely hiding her awkwardness that had in many ways grown with age, she left the room with her thoughts already flicking over to where she might find an interesting person to share the night with. There was just too much energy in her after an eventful day... Hah, without days like this life might get too boring, though.

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Orchid

"What do you mean unlady-like! Let me tell you that I'm the most elegant, beautiful and pretty among my 23-ish siblings!" Orchid just answered without even looking at the person who talked to her. She just keep throwing another inappropriate words at the wolf until she was out of vocabulary to use. Only then she stopped yelling, pulled a drinking sac from her bag, sat down on the ground and gulped her drink.

"Gosh, having curse of wrath is suffering. I'm so evil that I can't even stop myself once I launched an assault like that." Orchid said to herself with a voice that was definitely high enough to be heard by the others. She dramatically wiped the non-existent sweat from her forehead and looked directly at the person who just implied that he was the owner of the teritorry.

"I'm just doing my job." Orchid shrugged. "My target flee here so I chase him and killed him. Mundane things like that. Oh, right. My boss told me to give our business card if I find a potential customer." The demon ruffled through her pocket and handed him a rainbow-colored leather card. It's strikingly colorful with a big SEVEN DEADLY SINS written in the middle and the address of their base underneath it.

"Do you need someone to gather sacrifices so you can summon Lord Nyxed into our world? Do you want a person you hate to die in the worst way possible? Do you want to shape an evil persona but don't know how? Do you need people to carve an evil lair for you? Then Seven Deadly Sins is the way to go! The price is negotiable and we have good review from the most trusted demonic celebrity figure, Intertribal Interviewer Bard."

Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Faynorae Faynorae

Last edited:
Irene Versiolos
Mood/Status - Fine

As Irene heard of which Orchid just said, her face blanked out as she stared at Orchid with the emotions of confusion and disgust beaming through her pupils as she made direct eye-contact with Orchid. Metaphorically, of course, she doesn't have eye lasers... probably. The brooch Irene was holding unto her chest gleamed brighter as she stepped nearer to Orchid, most likely due to Orchid being a demonic organism, or the anger that she was issuing a moment ago, but it soon dimmed in a few seconds.

Now that this situation seemed to be handled, Irene had to think of a way to make her leave and probably never ever encounter them again. After a quick deep breath, Irene took this moment to speak, "Um... I am bit unaware and confused, Who is this "Wolf of Swirling Storms" you speak of? I had had a general direction of which I was headed, but I have lost my way and had to find a place to sleep. Your property was the only thing that was sheltered, so it was an immediate choice I made insensibly without thinking of who had owned it. It is of my deepest apologies for trespassing onto your lot and I will willingly pay any price that I must." Even if you were incredibly dense and ignorant, you'd definitely realise these were the words of someone sheltered from the outside world, and any history and geography regarding it.

As a pinch of sweat dripped from Irene's cheek, the Brooch's light slightly seeped through the in-betweens of her fingers. The area around becoming somewhat exultant due to it. As a nervous smile was plastered on Irene's face, as she took a small step backwards.

LxFcwGF9YUgNkaXE.gif
mediocre pixel animation by me. Irene Breathing.

Abel & Buddy: The Wandering duo

After stating what the duo needed, the man then told them about many stalls in the town square that can help provide the hen with what they needed to continue their journey of exploration and information. But Abel gave a look to Buddy, before thinking ‘So Buddy.... was thinking that we....’
‘Yeah yeah.... I know what you are gonna day next...... for this once... let’s rest for a bit....’ ‘Really...?!’ ‘Yes, after all, this festival peeks my interest....’ as the duo finally continued on their way into the village, occasionally looking at the tall fields of wheat around them.

(Sorry that this is a small post, gotta keep things in track, I will make sure to make a detailed post for the next one)
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn chuckled softly as she watched, the portly man continue to try and convince 'Buddy' into buying some of the Whiskey, as the small group slowly entered the village. Once they did, she slowly turned back to the man and his 'dog.' "Well, with that I have lead you to civilization." She said softly, giving a rather shallow bow, almost as if to keep them in sight. As she did, once again her shadow shuffled on its own, barely matching her movements. "Now, if you do not mind, I have other things I must attend to for the evening." She said, before turning rather quickly on her heel, and walking off towards the center of the village. Likely to gather her own supplies.

(It's fine. I honestly don't put any sort of word limit on posts.)
Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

• Amaris
    Mentions/Interactions: That Lass Over There That Lass Over There
    A small smirk came to her lips as the final of her chosen few spoke of life, the fragile thing that all living things clung so desperately to. Yet here she was, having freshly forged a pact with three respectively powerful entities who vowed theirs to her, willingly nonetheless. Granted she had taken many more from those who were unfit to keep a grasp upon their own. "Then I shall trust you to take post at my back, I hope you won't disappoint, for both our sake." Her statement spread to the room as Revel's footsteps began trailing further away from her. Slowly Amaris lifted her hand towards her face as her eyes glanced towards the door. "If you require something more, medics are stationed outside. Anything else... feel free to ask for it." Her final statement rang out as the door thudded close behind the hastily departing individual.

Without missing a beat Amaris placed the tip of her index finger into her mouth and bit down on the flesh of it. A small trickle of black ichor began to fall from her lips, a few drops splattering to the floor as a low weeping could be heard. She pulled the digit of her finger from her maw, no sign of injury to be seen upon it, as she took a few steps forward. The small droplets of ichor beginning to writhe and raise from the ground itself. The guards standing around her moved to stand by the door and windows, breaking into groups of two as the black droplets grew in size before taking on their full form. Two spindly individuals now stood there, their forms made entirely of bone- theirs heads appearing alike that of crows. "Vraethri, Zekriel." Her voice seemed to echo within the room as the spindly individuals grew flesh before it too was covered by skin and feathers. The edges of said feathers appeared to shimmer like that of steel, their forms now appeared almost like that of a bestial humanoid. They stood seven feet tall and had bodies like humans- save for the enormous wings at their back and the bird-like hands and feet. Their head, while appearing like that of a crow, bore six milky-white eyes. "Both of you, be dolls and seek out my targets. Would you?"

Without another word the two beings seemed to nod to one another before flapping their wings and flying towards the door at remarkable speed. As they approached the closed door, they didn't hesitate. Their forms passed through the solid material with ease as the two reached higher into the sky. Black miasma enveloped their forms as each split apart into six separate birds and flew off in different directions. Amaris lifted her hand, summoning forth another swirling vortex of a portal. "The rest of you... enjoy some time off. I will summon you when I am in need of your service." She stated before walking through the portal once more. The sound of each soldier kneeling to her was the last thing she heard of that room as her form was whisked away to the portal's destination, without a moment's delay the vortex shut behind her once again.

Irene Versiolos​
Mood/status - Finely Flabbergasted

As Irene stands still, with a face full of shock, as if she had just had a heart attack and survived. She who stands in front of a divine being, who has the powers almost equal to Castalon or somewhere in that spectrum. At this point in time, she thought of ditching Versiolos, but then she would just drop to the floor and stop beating out blood. The location she was headed was quite troublesome, but she'd liked to have some directions as in which way to move.

But first, of course, a maiden like Irene has to show off her polite and courteous demeanour, leaving behind a long residing impression of poise and eloquence. Of course, her first actions had already broken many rules of basic etiquette, not to mention the mannerisms which she should have followed from the beginning. So with that, begins the operation, level 1 - Introduction, with a confident smile, and a straight-back, Irene began her speech, "I am Irene Versiolos. Patronage of a person with a similar name. It's a pleasure to meet you." she says, with somewhat flawed confidence.

And with that, level 1 has been cleared. She had to move on to the next stage of the operation. Explanation Deus Ex Machina, which in her mind, should face most of her current problems. Her confidence was slowly wearing out though, she had to make this quick so that Orchid could take her stage, while she huddled into a metaphorical corner of non-existence. "As to where I am headed... I have to travel to a place near, or well, within demon territory and activity. Currently though, due to my clumsiness and incompetence to define directions, I am lost without any lead to where I may be heading to." Irene does this while pointing to a general direction of where she thought she would be heading. Irene avoided eye contact for the whole time she was speaking.

(And a certain somebody, is way too lazy to just lead me to the direction, either physically or with magic...) Irene muttered under her breath, and with that, she spoke no more. Leaving the stage of constant fear to Orchid. Now at least, Irene could listen to the whistling of the winds, while all of her confidence leaves her body in just a small breathless sigh. How could this happen in just the span of a day? she thought mindlessly even though relieved that she could answer these questions without a sweat this time.

Orchid

Orchid's eyes almost glittered in happines as she saw the wolfman slid the business card into his pocket. "Damn, right. Please do call us in the future. Boss promised me some bonuses if I can attract customer." She said naively with a big grin on her face.

She listened as the wolfman introduced himself as Tohru. Orchid nodded enthusiastly as he said that he might be able to help them getting into their destination, the man was a good person! The next to introduce themself was the lost girl in dress, who introduced herself as Irene and curiously, stated her unclear destination somewhere within demon teritory.

"Demon teritory! You should say so! Come with me and I might be able to help you. We have an intel specialist." Orchid slapped Irene's back playfully. Her grin get bigger with each slaps.

"Ah, anyway. I should introduce myself too." Orchid shifted her attention back to Tohru. Now that she knew who she was talking to, she delivers herself with a bit more respectful gesture. "I am Orchid, just Orchid. My position in my organization is Wrath so you can call me that too, I definitely don't have any kind of anger issue at all. No way no way. My destination is the demon teritorry, specifically the inactive volcano of Aldebaran but I would already be thankful if you drop me at the edge of the forest."

Faynorae Faynorae Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Gunna Netvolasa
The few minutes taken to exit the town were passed in silence, Elizabeth and Gunna having nothing to talk about. Both had their eyes closed, resting while keeping their senses sharp. Since they had not hired or brought additional guards, they couldn’t avoid the need to pay attention to their surroundings. Especially after encountering a high-rank demon in the town, they couldn’t be too careful.

Even though she was doing her best to pay attention to the flow of people near the carriage and the smells on the air, Gunna didn't actually expect another disguised demon to show up in town. At worst, the carriage might be assaulted on the road. Because direct infiltration like that was risky and any sort of retaliation was best done where there weren't people to interfere, it should have been that sort of pattern. The only thing keeping her from really falling asleep was the need to maintain discipline for herself. Yet, when they were about to start heading out of town into the forests and fields surrounding, something tugged at her. She wasn't sure what caught her attention, whether it was the slight unintelligible peculiarity to the footsteps or her nose just barely catching the scent, but she opened her eyes and looked out the small window feigning calmness. Elizabeth, eyes still closed, didn't seem to have noticed, but Gunna's red eyes fixated on a cloaked figure just outside the carriage.

What the hell is it with this town and drawing troublesome figures today?

Gunna went to stand up, thinking to hop out and talk to the stranger with one more attempt at getting information out of these demons today, but as soon as magic started flowing in her body to start the same physical reinforcement she had used against the other one a chill went down her spine, and she sat back down in her seat stroking her neck. She blinked and startled herself with the flash of black, and her mind ever so active lost feeling in her neck as though to taunt her. Elizabeth picked up on her oddness, but Gunna just shook her head to those inquisitive eyes, knowing that there was nothing they could do.
ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn smiled softly, as she glanced over at the carriage that passed by her on the road further into the village. She shuffled aside, letting it pass her as her cloak continued hiding her features. All but the deep blood red colour of her eyes. She idly watched the carriage for a bit, wondering if any noble had scheduled a visit to the village. She chuckled a bit at this thought, slowly shaking her head in disbelief as she turned away, not feeling up to teasing any Noble houses at the time.

The village in question was small enough to be overlooked on many map, but had enough people living there, that it would almost always be lively for some reason or another. As she slowly approached the town center, she smiled to herself as she watched a small group of children playing in the street, likely having been pulled off the road by adults as the carriage passed by. As she stood there, once again her shadow shuffled as if with a mind of it's own, a wolf like figure shooting out of her shadow, but seemingly with nothing visible save for it's own shadow. The wolf's shadow once again quickly moved towards to forest, almost as if it did not like the crowds.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Users who are viewing this thread

Back