• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Slice of Heaven (Slice of Life RP)

N U T M E G

Hear Me Roar
Welcome to Paradise

There's No Going Back

Dear reader,

We're pleased to inform you that you are one of the select few who are chosen to attend our prestigious academy. We hope you consider on accepting our warm welcome to be one of our students this school year. The reason for this choosing is not based on anything; randomized names of students from different schools are generated into our database. Our goal is simple. We only want to give everyone a chance to experience a slice of Heaven, even if it only lasts for a year. We gladly await your response.

Respectfully yours,

Windsor Academy

More Below

• So I'm going to jump ahead on what's what.

This is going to be a casual RP.

The plot is basically about a group of young adults who got accepted into an academy. There, they forge connections, find out their strengths and weaknesses, learn new things about themselves and others, and do whatever it is they do to spend their time. (So basically, one of those school RPs)

[Recommendations/Ideas are greatly appreciated!]

You can choose to be:

-A student

-A teacher

I'm planning on asking all of the people involved in this RP (If this ever becomes a RP) on what school activities they would like. (Sometime during the RP) (To keep things interesting.)

*Another note, by choosing "Realistic" for the prefix above, I also meant that I prefer the Character Sheets to contain photos of people, and realistic descriptions/characteristics. (Not anime) (If you prefer anime characters, then this RP may not be for you, sorry.)

*Also, I want those who would like to join to be able to write at least a paragraph + for their posts. Please, no one liners! I understand if you're going through a writer's block. (If you are, then I'll allow a couple of sentences, but no one liners please! Those are really hard to follow through.)

Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. I'll add some more details when this gets enough interest.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any ideas, please feel free to share! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Keira Winston]This seem's interesting. I'd join

[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I just need some more interest, then I'll start the RP. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back