• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings βœ§β‚⭒𝙰 πš‚πš”πš’ π™΅πšžπš•πš• π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšœβ­’β‚βœ§ -- 𝘈 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘦 𝘀𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦 π˜™π˜— [CLOSED]

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Click Stars and Scroll
  • Code by Ambiloquous
    THE LEGACY OF THE CONSTELLATIONS
    β€œ
    ”
    The brightest stars are those who shine for the benefit of others.

The constellations have been revered and gazed upon for millennia, used by sailors to navigate and used to predict futures. Little did the mortals know that each constellation is guarded and maintained by a chosen person, and blessed upon birth to carry out this sacred deed. And they had a responsibility to the mortals as well- to protect their precious Earth from evil bigger than themselves. Of course, it is kept secret from those outsiders, as this power can cause jealousy, and lead to violence among the mortals. This once happened among the guardians themselves, long ago, and caused war between the guardians of the constellations, who longed to take over each other's roles and power in the skies.

This caused mass devastation and loss among them. Most guardians were ashamed of what they had done.

To ensure that this sort of thing would never occur again between the guardians, the children of these powerful deities are sent to an institute that has existed as long as the BC times, where apart from learning of basic subjects, they learn of their destiny, their roles, and their powers. More importantly, they learn of ancient wisdom and their history, and are taught that they must learn to put aside their differences for the greater good, lest they want to repeat the errors of guardians before them. They reconnect with their guardian parents, who had all left their partner and child in order to continue their duties. They do not learn of any of this, nor do any supernatural traits manifest, until they turn of age (18).

The elder guardians (the ones who weren't killed by each other in the Constellation War, anyway) believe that if these new generations grow and bond with each other in such a crucial stage of their development, then they can turn it around, and prevent another catastrophe from happening ever again.
    SUMMARY
    This RP will be taking a dive into the hidden world of the guardians of the constellations, and the new blood that they will be trying to mold into the next generation. They will learn about everything there is to learn about the constellations and what it means to be one. They will also have to grasp the fact that they are not 100% mortal, as they once thought, and understand that they can never tell ANY mortal about their experiences in the land of the stars, unless they want to be wallowing at the feet of the Elders.

The RP will be focusing on the newest of the newbs, the freshmen of the institute, as they struggle to cope with what is being thrown at them all of a sudden, and takes a look at the first clumsy steps they take to taking their rightful places among the land of the stars.

Last edited:
I am looking respectively

I would be potentially interested as well, depending on how many spaces you expect to fill :)

Hi, are only constellations from modern astronomy allowed or could a character be the guardian for an asterim from other versions of astronomy be fine? I am currently looking at Baihu, which originates from traditional Chinese astronomy so I wanted to check in before deciding if any of my concepts work. (:

Hi, are only constellations from modern astronomy allowed or could a character be the guardian for an asterim from other versions of astronomy be fine? I am currently looking at Baihu, which originates from traditional Chinese astronomy so I wanted to check in before deciding if any of my concepts work. (:
Oh. Well, we're sticking to NASA's official constellations, so no, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back