• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital A sketch of Ivana

A Hazy Sort of Clarity

[One Thousand Club]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is one of my OCs, she's a humanoid-jackalope-warrior-thingy and I love her so much-

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-21 9.47.02 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-21 9.47.02 AM.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 25
I’m still trying to give some of my characters a solid appearance! Some of them have gone through redesigns and I’ve scrapped their previous appearances.

Cool! Hope you have fun with that, I know, me personally, I'm changing their designs like every week, idk why-

I started hating him during the speedrun part, he was cool at first, but I just seem to know who’ll turn out horrible or not.

Did you hear about the situation with his mask music video?

Basically, he had a group of unpaid volunteers working on the animation, with the amount of people, it’s have taken 2 months. He told them to get it done in 2 weeks! Then, when it came out looking like dogshit, he yelled at the volunteers who weren’t even getting paid!

He expects the world from overworked and unpaid animators

Animators: Always taking the short end of the stick. I feel so bad since animation is such an undervalued medium.

Animators: Always taking the short end of the stick. I feel so bad since animation is such an undervalued medium.
TRUE! Like animation is so detailed and it takes so long just to make a couple of frames- that's why I give full respect to movie, youtube, TV, and video game animators. They get paid almost nothing for their hard work slaving behind a screen.

And then people have the nerve to say "Oh ya, it's just for kidz lolz." Or cancel shows for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back