• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy a siren’s song (open!)

david tennant

daydream believer
Muse A is captain of a merciless pirate crew. Like his crew, Muse A is greedy, cold-blooded, and cares for little besides his alcohol and finding his next pretty penny.

On one fateful day, Muse A and the crew sail to an unknown island in search of treasure or villages to raid. That's where Muse A finds Muse B, a mermaid, trapped in a cove after the tide has gone out. Mermaids are a myth. Thus, Muse A immediately sees dollar signs when he realizes what he's found. Muse A tells Muse B he'll save her, but she knows better than to trust a pirate. Still, she has no where to go. After Muse A and the crew hoist an unwilling Muse B out of the water, they drag her back to their ship, as expected. Muse A sets sails for land so he can sell her and starts celebrating for all the money he's going to make.

Fortunately, they have a looong way to sail before that happens. In the meantime, Muse A and B butt heads like crazy. Muse B is very bitter towards the pirates and especially Muse A, for obvious reasons. Muse A is insensitive and shows no pity towards Muse B, treating her like nothing more than his next bounty. Over time, however, the mermaid seems to break down the hard exterior of the captain. Their banter turns playful and they even start to get along. Perhaps the captain will fall for her and change his mind before they get to their destination...

(this plot was created by pet over on feralfront. all credit goes them!)

Other Details:

i will be playing muse b, leaving muse a to you. this is a semi-advanced to advanced thread. please post at least two paragraphs per post. it is much easier to respond that way. also, please use a realistic faceclaim. i do not need a super detailed form. i am terrible with creating forms myself. you can just post your form and i will post the starting post! i am also available to plot and chat ooc c: i am always up for angsty plots!

33F07AE5-DD6E-4B11-9BFD-E49FC8AABA0D.jpeg
1478BE82-8176-4642-9FC5-C95667E7D150.jpeg
Name: Hækkaði (native tongue), Rose (English)

Personality: Known as stubborn even amongst her own people, she truly feels a though she has to have the last word. She will argue and try to get her point across until everyone has either left or has gotten too annoyed to be around her. Despite her hard-headedness, she truly is a sweet and caring being. She would rather sacrifice herself than allow anyone that she cares about to be hurt. Once she had opened up to those she believed she can trust, she is a gentle soul. She loves to show others the things that she enjoys in her life. She hates those that break her trust and isn’t quick to forgive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back