• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Single, Simple Request

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Vampires. That's literally it.

~seriously Maxx, that is not how you start a request thread~
~fine, I'll do it properly ~

Hello there, welcome to my request thread. There is only one thing I'm looking for; I have a single craving.

But first:

~ I am a fairly literate roleplayer, with good grammar and good spelling (though I do tend to switch between British English and Americanized English)
~ I may take a small while to respond, especially if I'm busy. Depending on length of reply and my mood, I could take between thirty minutes and thirty days. Generally no more than a week though. After that, you're more than welcome to poke me and tell me to get off my lazy ass and write something.
~ I am in England! Which means you may be wide awake while I'm still asleep. Timezone differences, lol
~ Last but not least, OOC chatter is always better on Discord for me. RPing is on site, preferably in PMs, but OOC is just easier on Discord for me.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, what you've all been waiting for!

*drum roll*

My simple single request, is for something to do with vampires.

In particular, something where I can have a vampire character.

If you've got any plots that require a vampire, give 'em to me! If you wanna come up with a new plot, message me!

Something where you're a vampire hunter would be cool, but that's just the first thing that comes to mind.

If you wanna write with me, feel free to PM me or reply to this thread!

I have a few plots regarding vampires if you’d like to read them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back