• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A simple slice of life

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! I’m lunar nice to meet you. How are you doing today? I’m doing pretty great for those wondering. Best I’ve been in a long time. Anyways you’re probably not here for all that jazz. If you are feel free to pm me just to chat even if we don’t rp. So to what I’m looking for. I wanna do a slice of life rp. I used to hate slice of life for some unknown reason, but a friend of mine got me into them and I wanna rp one.

Here are the rules/expectations feel free to share yours
-Be able to plot with me
-at absolute bare minimum 1 paragraph reply but please try to do more
-be somewhat active please
-be able to plot with me
-I would like to do mxf for this one so if you want to do other ones let me know so we can double.
-be able to play side characters with me

That’s all I really got. You can expect my rules to apply to me as well since I’ll follow them. Here’s a small bit about me
-I’m fairly active
-I average about 4-5 paragraphs but can do more.
-I can play multiple characters as needed
-I like ooc and will shoot random ideas at random hours
-My time zone is cst for those that care
-I’m 19 gonna be 20 in December for those that if matters to.

But yeah that’s all I got. If you have any questions let me know. As for the type of slice of life I wanna do I don’t know honestly. I don’t have too much experience with them so i guess a high school one? Let me know ideas you have

Hello! I’m lunar nice to meet you. How are you doing today? I’m doing pretty great for those wondering. Best I’ve been in a long time. Anyways you’re probably not here for all that jazz. If you are feel free to pm me just to chat even if we don’t rp. So to what I’m looking for. I wanna do a slice of life rp. I used to hate slice of life for some unknown reason, but a friend of mine got me into them and I wanna rp one.

Here are the rules/expectations feel free to share yours
-Be able to plot with me
-at absolute bare minimum 1 paragraph reply but please try to do more
-be somewhat active please
-be able to plot with me
-I would like to do mxf for this one so if you want to do other ones let me know so we can double.
-be able to play side characters with me

That’s all I really got. You can expect my rules to apply to me as well since I’ll follow them. Here’s a small bit about me
-I’m fairly active
-I average about 4-5 paragraphs but can do more.
-I can play multiple characters as needed
-I like ooc and will shoot random ideas at random hours
-My time zone is cst for those that care
-I’m 19 gonna be 20 in December for those that if matters to.

But yeah that’s all I got. If you have any questions let me know. As for the type of slice of life I wanna do I don’t know honestly. I don’t have too much experience with them so i guess a high school one? Let me know ideas you have
I guess I'll be an Ant Queen Lmao.:closed eyes open smile:

That'd be Fun Huh? Trying to Survive with, Spiders, praying Mantises, and Rival Ants up your ###... and fighting for survival.

well I have an idea for a slice of life idea.
You've gone off to an out of state college, and where planning on staying on campus. But when you get there you find the girls dorm is full, or there's some other reason you end up in a co-ed dorm. the dorm itself isn't to bad as it's actually more like a 2bedroom apartment. and your roommate also seems nice but then you discover something about him. he's into cross dressing and now that you know he doesn't hide it around you and is working up the nerve and the skills to go outside dressed up. over all he's a pretty easy going guy, a computer science major and a bit of a geek but also really friendly.

well I have an idea for a slice of life idea.
You've gone off to an out of state college, and where planning on staying on campus. But when you get there you find the girls dorm is full, or there's some other reason you end up in a co-ed dorm. the dorm itself isn't to bad as it's actually more like a 2bedroom apartment. and your roommate also seems nice but then you discover something about him. he's into cross dressing and now that you know he doesn't hide it around you and is working up the nerve and the skills to go outside dressed up. over all he's a pretty easy going guy, a computer science major and a bit of a geek but also really friendly.
Shoot me a pm and we can talk more about it

I’ve got an idea, our characters were childhood friends who drifted away when Muse B moved away. Muse b moved away from their hometown returns later, for college, and was looking around their hometown when they come Muse A who had been living in the same home, and had been in the process of moving into a dorm for the same college. While they catch up and continue their friendship, they can either a) fall for each other or b) realize just how different they were from when they were small children, or c) a mixture of both.

I’ve got an idea, our characters were childhood friends who drifted away when Muse B moved away. Muse b moved away from their hometown returns later, for college, and was looking around their hometown when they come Muse A who had been living in the same home, and had been in the process of moving into a dorm for the same college. While they catch up and continue their friendship, they can either a) fall for each other or b) realize just how different they were from when they were small children, or c) a mixture of both.
I’d be down to give it a shot it sounds cute. When you get a moment pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back