• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Simple Search for Partners

(Hey everyone, I’m mostly looking for DC rps at the moment, hoping for canon x canon )

Hello everyone! I'm Jay, nice to meet you! : )

Some Things You Might Want to Know About Me

• I am a 25 years old trans dude and have been role playing on and off for around ten years.
  • I consider myself rather chill. I love hearing ideas, geeking out about shared characters, and general OOC talk. I love world building together. Communication is key, and I tend to lose interest if there's no collaboration.
  • I will be able to get at least a couple of responses out a week. If I am unable to get to a response for any reason, I'll usually shoot my partner a message. I am also very patient and I understand people get busy. I am also ghost friendly, and won't blame you if for any reason you feel inclined to bail.
  • My post lengths tend to be multi-paragraphed, and I prefer multi-paragraph responses. I understand post length will differ depending on the scene and what is needed at the time. By all means write as much as you feel comfortable with, but one-liners don't usually do it for me. That being said, I am rather casual with my roleplay style and don't tend to put a lot of polish into it. So maybe I can be considered lazy-lit?
  • I tend to play male characters, but I don't mind whatever gender my partner prefers to play. I enjoy LGBTQ+ roleplays, but don't mind playing m/f either.
  • Romance is by no means required, I love portraying all types of relationships.
  • I prefer to communicate through PM!
Shoot me a message if you have any more questions or curiosities!

A short list of rules

Please be 20+

Paragraph-multi paragraph responses are preferred

Follow all RPN rules

Some collaboration is required

Now for what I'm looking for!

This is going to be a fairly short request. I've had some recent cravings for a superhero/superhuman roleplay, and figured I'd put this out there!
I am leaning for something original, and would love to collaborate together with someone on building our own story and world off the idea. I can pitch a few ideas or you can come in with your own and we can work from there.

I am also a huge DC nerd and if someone would like to do something with canon characters taking place in that universe just let me know and we can figure something out.

That's about all I have to say for now! Please shoot me a DM if interested.

Last edited:
Good Morning GIF

Hey! I'm back after a bit of a Hiatus. If I had started a roleplay with you and you would like to continue, reach out to me. Otherwise, looking for new partners as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back