• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Simple Prompt

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
So, I've had a small idea in mind for a while. Just a simple prompt, because it's something that I'm very interested in seeing where different people would want to take it.

The prompt is simply MC falling asleep at a bus stop with nobody else around, and then YC shows up.

This is something I'm happy to let go wherever you want it to go. Because, well, that's the point of me posting a thread about it. To see where people would take it, lol.

> It can be any setting, any sorts of characters, any plot. Within reason, of course.
> I'm happy to play male, female, non-binary, whatever you want.
> CSes aren't necessary.

If you'd be interested in this, PM me! We could discuss a plot for it, or even get straight into it if you think it'd be fun to make it a surprise as to where you want it to go. I don't care either way, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back