• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A simple partner search (M/M, M/F)

K i t K a t

Crazy cat lady :P
⭐ Welcome! ⭐

I am looking for new RP partners to write with. I'm over 25 years old so it would be great if my partners would be 18+, I would like to think I'm at least semi lit, I try to reply at least every second day and am ditch friendly in case you don't like our RP. It would be really great if you were into mystery drama type plots since I am currently craving that type, we can also have a bit of horror or crime in the mix but it's not a must. I know this thread is short and simple but I am more than willing to answer any questions you may have or provide more information about my RP style or writing in a PM.

P.s.: please follow RPN rules, I don't do smut. And since communication is important for the success of a roleplay please be ready to plan and plot the RP with me. I am also happy to hear your ideas so feel free to share them with me in case you want to RP any of them.

Current 'theme' interests:
Drama, mystery, paranormal, crime, stalker, rule breakers, criminals, comedic horror, horror, secrets, rivals, haunted, small town mystery, family secrets, cursed, revenge, witches (more 'realistic' then fantasy), semi dark themes, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back