• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a simple fandom search ( rwby craving !! )

riseofrosetico

custom title here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello and welcome to my fandom search (i guess) just to try and find someone anyone who is willing to partner with me on some of my fandom cravings — changes very often depending on what series I’m fixated on

about me:
- aged 20, will only rp with 17+ for comfort reasons
- average about 500-1k+ words per reply
- work full time nights + chronically online = very sleep deprived
- ghost friendly but it does kill me a little
- will not rp with or as ocs except in very certain circumstances primarily cc X cc only, more open to doing oc/ once more comfortable with writing/musing style.
- ooc talk friendly but fine if you just want a good rp
- no triggers or limits i love angst
- au/crossover friendly

I am more than open to playing with literally any character within the fandom universe I love different dynamics so even if they haven’t interacted before, we can work on a plot if you’re also craving someone from the fandom :)
bold = who I would like to play

current cravings -

!!!!!! RWBY: looking to muse summer, ruby, blake, neo, penny or
cinder

Chainsaw Man: looking to muse makima, nayuta or asa

!!!
Vanitas no Carte/Case Study of Vanitas: looking to muse dominique, jeanne or chloé

Genshin Impact: looking to muse collei, jean, lumine (abyss princess kinda fun), ei

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back