• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A shinobi’s nindo

Top11

027F2841-05C7-4E3F-B5A7-B7ACABF41C17.jpeg
Marching into the Leafs Bounty station Zitami approached the counter with a huge black bag over his shoulder weighing him down. Slinging the bag over the counter landing with a thud, signaling for the clerk to take a look looking in the bag. Peering into the bag second he quickly closed it back before pulling out a huge black book from underneath the counter, flipping through the the pages before stopping and ripping two pages out sitting them on the countertop before slamming the book shut and sliding it back underneath the counter. Watching the clerk grab the bag and knock on the wall as it parted creating a secret doorway that the clerk disappears through, a few minutes go by before the wall parts open again and the clerk returns through with a bag full of money and jewels and a pen in his other hand.

Sitting the bag on the counter and placing the pen between the two sheets of paper the clerk cleared his throat and spoke “ sign here, and here and the bounty is yours. You done quite a number on those guys without you taking any noticeable damage, I expect to see your own bounty go up after this. “ the clerk said sliding the papers forward. Laughing a bit Zitami grabbed the papers and signed them each quickly before giving them back. “ Trust that anyone who comes to claim said bounty will end up in a bag same as the two before.” He said with a laugh. Reading the signature the clerks eyes widened with surprise “ No wonder your as confident as you are, you’re Zitami Uchiha cousin of the Dastardly Itachi Uchiha and the young promising Sasuke Uchiha, sadly you three are all that remains of a once powerful clan. Only thing I don’t understand is why none of you three fine young ninja can avoid the life of a rogue shinobi.” He said with a puzzled expression across his face.

Set back a bit by the question Zitami regained his composure and quickly answered “ You see these eyes?” Revealing his sharingan to the clerk “ These eyes give us an adept advantage of perception, allowing us the ability to nearly see ones next move, after years of loyalty to a village it is rare that one will turn and use them against the village that they love so much but when disloyalty and betrayal is shown one doesn’t have a choice. What I saw when I tried to sweep the disloyalties under the rug is what led to my defection, do you want to know what I saw? Them repeating the same action and betraying me again, not stopping and learning from their original mistake, they continued to do so and will continue to do so until a variable changes or causes change to the endless loop of spineless betrayal. Now you tell me is that a village you’d wish to be loyal to?” He said as he pulled out his small bingo book keeping it in his hand before turning to a page with a criminal accused of multiple Kekkei Genkai kidnappings, circling the face he sat it down on the counter in front of the clerk. “ Now that we’ve cleared the air of that, I need to know this mans last known location. Don’t give me any run arounds I know he’s been active and people have been reporting him, so what do you know?” he said leaning towards him Mangekyō gleaming “ Don’t lie I know there’s reports of what my eyes can do in that big old book! “ He said sharply.

Taking a second the man wrote down all the territories the Rogue kidnapper has been spotted in and the logs of most recent sightings. Thanking the man Zitami slapped a sealing tag on the bag of loot, spun around and made for the door, exiting the building he met the gaze of an old familiar face, Luna. Activating his sharingan he knew that he was trespassing in leaf territory and would likely have to fight to escape. Dropping the bag he drew his double swords as a warning statement. “ Luna? What’re you doing at a Bounty station, have you taken up hunting me like the rest?” He asked Sarcasm riddling his voice while keeping a 20 meter distance between them.

Luuna.jpg

It was a usual day for Luna in Konoha. Running around doing errands, training at the fields, and just normal things a ninja would do within their village. However, the usualness came to an end when she was summoned to the Hokage's office. When she arrived it was just her and the Hokage and she was informed about a new mission. Apparently, a young girl was kidnapped last night by some rouge ninjas and it was her job to track them down and bring the girl back before it was too late. Luna felt upset that a little kid of all people had gotten kidnapped. Why would you want to put a child through that sorta situation? She would never know but she was determined to find them and make them regret thinking they could get away with that. "Will I be doing this alone?" She asked the Hokage who gave a nod to her.

"All of the other jonin are out on missions with their students and there is no time to wait for them to return. You're very capable, Luna. I'm sure you can complete your mission with no problems." The Hokage spoke and Luna gave a flattering nod. They then discussed places for her to go to search for the whereabouts of these ninjas. And there wasn't much to go off of. This was going to be harder than she expected. With that, she was dismissed. Luna headed back to her apartment and began suiting up for the trip. Not even sure of how long she'll be gone. She hoped that she would find more leads when she got out there but that was just pure luck. Luna sighed as she finished packing and began to head towards the gates. She didn't know where to start. Would anyone outside the village even know about this? This question pondered in her mind before dawned on her. She recalled a bounty station just a ways outside of the village. Surely someone who kidnaps people is bound to have some sorta bounty on their head so maybe the staff there would know something. So with this new goal in mind, she set out of the village and towards the bounty station.

It didn't take too long for Luna to arrive with how fast she was moving. She had slipped her headband into her bag before she came. She didn't want potentially threaten or scare people when an official ninja of the village suddenly came strolling on inside. It would be easier if they didn't know. She came to a stop just a way outside the building and began walking towards it before stopping when she saw a rather familiar Uchiha walking out. She couldn't help but laugh to herself. To think she would see Zitami here of all places. Especially when she was actively trying to look for him a while back and could not find him anywhere! She couldn't help but feel a bit upset at how they just casually stumbled into each other. When the Sharingan was activated Luna was quick to pull away from the other and ready herself for any incoming attacks when the swords came out soon after.

At the other's words and tone, she scoffed a bit as an unamused look spread on her face. "If I wanted the bounty on your head I would have found and taken you out long ago, Zitami." She spoke smugly at the other. Still keeping her guard up before suddenly realizing that she could actually get some information about her target since he is a rather infamous bounty hunter. "I have no reason to fight you right now. I didn't come here trying to track you down, but I definitely will be doing that soon in the future. Would it be strange if I asked for your assistance? I'm looking for a rouge kidnapper. I have to retrieve a small child that was abducted last night but no one has any idea where this kidnapper could have even gone." She explained before taking a more relaxed position. To show that she was currently not hostile towards the other. "I figured someone like that would have a bounty on their head. So I came here. Butttttt, since I ran into you I can just ask you for help. I can even threaten to take you back to the village if it means you'll help me out." That last remark was just more of a playful tease. She was serious about not wanting to start a fight with the other right now. She didn't have time to. The longer she takes the more that young girl was put at risk.

0E997B7F-3F58-4C1F-9261-4BB12633894A.jpeg
Are you trying to make me laugh? I don’t know if your hokage would like you to have a rogue shinobi helping with official leaf business. Besides why shouldn’t I wait a little and let the leaf add onto his Bounty? “ he said sheathing one of his swords dragging the other one beside him creating a fine line through the dirt. “ So he’s taking captives alive? That means there’s more than one of them which means there’s no telling how far they could’ve gotten. But on the contrary that means they have to have a stationary hide out cause a group of shinobi 4 or more will never be able to go unseen. “ he said quietly to himself as he closed the distance between them .

Grabbing his bag he slipped a scroll out of his pocket, putting it down he sliced his hand. Dripping some on the seal he put on the bag earlier, signing it with a summoning seal and repeating it on the contract as the bag disappeared and the scroll closes up. “ I want one thing if I do assist in the return of the child it shouldn’t bother your village too much hell I may even buy most of it. I want the old uchiha village and rights of inhabitants. “ he said a small smirk on his face. Looking over Luna he noticed that she seemed far more relaxed “ Luna you have become quite the kunoichi in the leaf, tales of your explosion style are starting to be spread afar don’t you know? The leaf must be stretched quite thin to send you out here alone .” He said sheathing his sword.

As the sword touched his back I didn’t feel it remembering where she burnt him long ago, and how they’re match was stopped and how evenly matched they were. She hasn’t seen his Mangekyō but likely could’ve heard of it through bingo notes, only a few actually know of the Earth grudge fear Kakuzu gifted him with. Although he knows he’s made major growth as a shinobi, he knows Luna hasn’t been lacking in her training either. “ Do you remember when I came and seen Sasuke and the Uchiha graves? And we had that skirmish with a couple of your buddies then after went to get ramen on my tab? How about we iron things out with some dinner and saki on yours?” He said as he wrapped his wounded hand approaching her his usual devious smirk across his face.

Luuna.jpg
Luna gave an idle nod when the other explained his thoughts about where the person, or persons, had gone. There was always a lot of 'what ifs' in cases like this as well. What if they could have a way to move faster. Or what if that person handed the kid off to someone else. Or maybe they had a summoning animal that could help them travel quicker. There really isn't an easy way of telling where they could or could not have gone. There was a small frustrated sigh from her before finally dropping her thoughts on the matter temporarily when Zitami began speaking again. She snorted a bit when he requested something. She wasn't even surprised and didn't expect anything different. Though what he requested was a bit more shocking.

"Well, something like that is way out of my league when it comes to saying you can or can't." She put a hand on her hip and thought it over for a moment. "It would have been so much easier if you just asked for money. But fine. I don't even think the old village even gets used." Luna can't say she walks through the old village every day looking for people- but she almost hears nothing about that place these days. At the mention of style spreading around, she let out a sheepish laugh and rubbed the back of her head. "Aw, Really?" She was always quite bashful when it comes to serious praise. Though she wasn't entirely sure if that counted as praise. "And...I guess you could say that? I'm one of the fewer higher-level jonin that doesn't have a squad of students. Which is probably for the best. I don't see myself being able to teach kids all too well." She gave a slight shrug.

Luna was far too busy with her own training and work. She was also still pretty young. She, hopefully, had plenty of years till she would have to worry about teaching the younger generation of ninjas. Maybe in the future, she'd be more suited for the role compared to how she was now. As a young adult, there were still many things she wanted and had to do. Luna raised a brow when the other began to reminisce. She doubted that he started talking about this and didn't want anything from her. And she was right. "Pfft. Should have known this was about food and drinks. Yeah, okay. I'll treat you this time. Can't stay in debt to you forever." She shook her head but couldn't help but allow a grin to spread on her face as she stretched her arms up. "Did you want to head back to the village and eat at the same place? It's still there. Or do you have some new place you want to go to?" She asked while recalling the last time she ate out with someone. It wasn't too often, oftentimes people were just too busy but that was life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back