• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Serial Killer in Harry Potter?!

Itz_Joker

Weirdo Metal Head
Hi there!

I’m looking for someone who possesses an equally twisted mind to work on a bit of a different RP I have this sudden urge to play out.

As a BIG fan of Harry Potter, and someone who as a keen interest in serial killers (don’t judge!), I have wondered what would happen if the two were brought together.

Needless to say, this RP would take place outside of Hogwarts, with adult characters, and would very much focus on the rather macabre side of life which could take place along Knockturn Alley and in the greater Wizarding World.

I was thinking of a bit or a Norman Bates style relationship my character could have with his mother (who I’d love for someone to play).

The mother of my character would be very much the driver of the ship in regards to how they go about things, as she would very much be involved in the nasty goings on. In fact, she’d probably be the instigator of most of it! As she would be the main influence in her sons life, it could be quite a horrifying dynamic would could be a bit different.

I envisioned a calculating, callous Witch, who is intent in getting what she wants from people, and stops at nothing to get it. But the ins and outs of the character would of course be up to my partner seeing they would be taking up that role.

I understand it’s not everyone’s cup of tea playing an older character, so I’m totally open to my partner having multiple roles if they wish.

I should also mention that this would take place way after Harry Potter’s time line; we would have the foundation of the books/films to build upon that way to build our own world around.

I’m totally open to any suggestions and ideas anyone has! Feel free to PM me or or contact me below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back