• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request A sequel to a forgotten project;

Windsock

Two Thousand Club
Good day all. Two years ago, only a little later than the time I joined this site if I recall correctly, I, accidentally, started something that I thought was the coolest shit ever. Somebody posted a thread and asked if others would like to draw as a community. A second person wondered what the theme would be. When the third suggested everyone should be sitting at some kind of couch, a fourth person made that couch in microsoft paint, with his mouse and keyboard.

That person was me. Even though i basically made an awful joke of the actually good idea, people went with it, and added onto my dumb 'meme couch'. It blossomed into a beautiful creation that I still marvel at today. It lived, sporadically, only for a short month, but I still clearly see it in my mind and distinctly remember it as one of the greatest things to randomly happen, ever.

Today I see that many of those people are no longer with us on this website, but I hope that the spirit lives on, and other people can join in on a new adventure building off of that fateful event. Therefore, let me present to you, The sequel to the meme couch of 03/29/2017 to 04/21/2017.

Behold, the meme barbecue!

I call the basic setting "Happy Green Fields'. A public gathering place of fine grass and great weather. Even the cloud and sun are happy to gaze upon its magnificence. This glorious mural has already been touched by two different hands, as you can see. I myself created the base, and the car, sun, cloud, grill, and robot you see to the left there. Representing my avatar, and by way of such, myself. You can choose to continue this trend or renounce it. A close friend of mine, not of this website, Goddamn lying admiralkio, created the vaporwave style cloud you see right in the middle there.

Besides, I'd like for you; yes, you, reading this, right fucking now, to add onto this creation.

Allow me some simple rules for this art project;

We download the image, add something to it, then upload it back to the thread! Next person builds off of it further. Please make sure it's a PNG, to minimize image degradation.

no theme or art style is necessary, just draw whatever, however, you want! Your dudes don't even have to be doing barbecue stuff if you don't like barbecues.

Just make sure not to infringe too much on anyone else's piece pls, it's to showcase the rpn community's creativity

I'll be downloading and otherwise backing up as much of these as possible, so don't worry too much about losing stuffs. If requested I'll dump everything I have to a point somewhere. I'll definitely do this if we reach some kind of definitive end, but I hope I don't have to do that for a while!

Thank you for considering, and I hope to see people having a great time making a mess of this poor png.

Last edited:
【what do you mean not of this website】

Users who are viewing this thread

Back