• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Semi-Family, Romantic Story (Angst, Comedy, Life)

Danoram

probaly...
A single mother and her beloved son, struggling together with bills and debt, meet a man and his god-sister, wealthy in that this man has suspicious connections--that he's affiliated with a criminal organization from out of the country.

Seven years ago, he came to America upon hearing that his best friend had been murdered. He and his wife, both. In their will it was written that should their daughter be left alone, authorities are to seek out the man named Audence Vàlor.

He is that man. Thus, he became the god-brother of that little girl and began living with her under his custody.

She goes to school with a boy who often wears the same clothes to school. They've never spoken, but it's a curious thing since all of their classes are together. How often does something like that happen?

This boy works part-time at a convenience store near her and her god-brother's apartment, and this boy's mother works as the front-desk receptionist for a massive company called Common Reliance where Audence Vàlor holds relations through his organization and frequents visitations.

This story will begin with their fateful introductions. We will watch as the world throws them around each other.

Roles:

Audence Vàlor: Taken by Danoram Danoram
Audence's God-Sister: Open

Mother: Open
Her Son: Open

Name
Role
Occupation
Height
Physique
Complexion
Eyes
Hair
Appearance Description (not required)
Personality (three positive, three negative)
Biggest Fear
Relationships

Whether the face-claims will be anime or realistic honestly depends on the party interested because I'm open to either. Please provide your preference :)

Last edited:
Oo, you had me at suspicious connections & criminal organization. I would love to join for the mother role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back