• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Self-Indulgent Search for Romance! {Craving Old West Settings!}

huckleberrie

blood is rare & sweet as cherry wine
large.jpg

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟs ᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ // ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ ғɪsᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғɪɴᴇ // ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ʀᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀs ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ᴡɪɴᴇ

About me ;
  • 21 years old
  • MST
  • Female
  • Mostly gay with the exception of cowboys
  • 10+ years of roleplay experience
  • Casual lit to novella
  • Dark humor/unhealthy coping mechanisms
  • Lover of space, forests, and animals
  • Quotes memes and vines far too much
  • Lots of keyboard spam slkdjdfkjglkfjg
  • Thirsty for vampires
  • Kind of picky

What I'm looking for in a partner ;
  • Not only somebody to write with, but also a friend! I find it easier to stick with a roleplay when I connect with the person OOC. If we have the same sense of humor and the same passion, I enjoy talking to you just as much as roleplaying!
  • Somebody willing to play males AND females.
  • A person that is willing to help me plot, throw in ideas, and communicate with me on our roleplay.
  • Somebody that is open to the idea of multiple roleplays, or is willing to drop one idea and start another if certain plots don't work out.
  • A basic understanding of spelling and grammar.
  • Somebody with personality!
  • Patience. I don't always want to roleplay; sometimes I just want a good chat or a day where we just plan and headcanon.
  • Balance. I love maturity, but I also love being silly. A good mix of the two makes me like you even more.

What you can expect from me ;
  • Responses daily or every other day (unless I get busy, which tends to happen on Thursdays and Fridays).
  • Daily chatting.
  • Responses anywhere from two to five decently sized paragraphs.
  • Third person writing.
  • The blunt truth and lots of communication.
  • M/F and F/F pairings (I can do M/M but the plot would have to be good!)
  • Male and female characters.
  • Visuals, playlists, outfits, and more to help you get a better feel for what I'm describing.
  • Plenty of jokes and silly sentences.
  • Crying about cowboys.

What I am not interested in roleplaying ;
(added after I've gotten multiple requests about these subjects)

• Highly medieval, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic, or fantasy based settings (Modern day is preferred. I am not against small influences of these plot settings but I'm not necessarily looking to build a major world.)
  • Against characters under the age of eighteen
  • Plots that have heavy magic influences
  • "Please play a super dominant male to my spineless, submissive female" (Nothing will make me leave your request faster. Real life people don't fall under just those two categories and neither should your characters.)
  • Superheros
  • "Abusive", "dark", "controlling" characters.

Original Cravings ;
  • A super cliche hybrid/owner plot (this can go lots of ways so let's discuss!)
  • A cute maid cafe where we both play multiple characters
  • Soft boy/Fiesty girl
  • A/B/O dynamics
  • Country/City
  • Yandere (Obsessive) lover
  • Vampire/Human
  • Older/Younger
  • Reincarnated lovers
  • Bounty Hunter/Bounty
  • Hitman/Target
  • Charmer/Wallflower
  • One night stand turned something more
  • Accidental pregnancy
  • Enemies to lovers
  • Cowboy characters or southern gentlemen
  • Anything set in a western setting (I have a few plots in mind for this so let's discuss!)
  • Roleplays written in a "poetic"/"prose" style
  • Anything romance-y
  • Your ideas!

Fandoms ;
(It is very unlikely that I will plan a canon character for your oc, since it never seems to end well and makes me feel like in fulfilling some sort of fantasy -- which makes me uncomfortable. You're welcome to pitch your oc to me but the plot and character will have to be REALLY good for me to entertain the idea.)

• Twilight
  • Halloween (The original franchise)
  • The Vampire Chronicles
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • InuYasha
  • Overwatch
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Miss Kobayashi'{ Dragon Maid
  • Junji Ito works
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Black Butler
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Vampire Academy
  • Himouto! Umaru-chan
  • Disney
  • Blend-S!
If anything here caught your eye, please send me a PM. I will delete any replies posted to this thread to keep it looking neat. This also ensures that you've read everything written here. Thank you!!

Last edited:

please make sure you read EVERYTHING on this search. literally, everything you need to know is here. i've had to delete many messages because because can't seem to be kind enough to read it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back