• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings # a self indulgent interest check! #

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
hey there, it's cory back with yet another interest check !! here's a bit about me-

+ 17, 18 in may
+ demiboy with he/they pronouns
+ most comfortable with mxm/nbxm/nbxnb, fine with fxf/nbxf
+ i've rped for about 7 years now (yeah ik, i started young) with some sporadic breaks
+ i'm semi-lit, my cap is usually about 1000 words, but i'll match anything under that
+ i'll rp on site or on discord

i'm super flexible, and i'm willing to try just about anything once, so message me with your ideas and we'll see what we come up with! i tend towards realistic slice of life rps with a bit of angst thrown in for good measure. i also love me a good fantasy, as long as we don't go too insane with the worldbuilding. and i'll try other genres too, if you're interested! i also tend towards original rps but we can try some fandom stuff if you have an itching for it. basically, we can do whatever you want! the one thing that i won't do is canon x oc. i think i just always struggle to make it work. but canon x canon is fair game!

here are some specific pairings/tropes i'd like to try :
+ bartender x flirty dancer
+ god x mortal
+ guardian angel x demon
+ vampire x werewolf
+ barista x celebrity
+ flower shop worker x tattoo artist
+ rival idols
+ college roommates
+ fake dating
+ single parent x teacher
+ veteran witch/wizard x newbie

those are just to generate ideas, so if there's something else you're interested in, let me know !!

ohoho i'm in love with all of these tropes ! but ngl single parent x teacher catches my attention the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Back