• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A School For The Talented (Interest Check)

ZerokiraKurayami

DontForgetToSmile♥
Alright this was my idea

It was set in a private island were the first child of the family is sent to the island. There they are given a medication of their choice to be able to have a power of their own. Thing was they had no teachers what so ever so they had to build the school on their own. (if anyone wishes ill add more detail later or we can all together build on the plot :D )

Basically i will need ten people... or more depends but for now ten people /.\

Why were the first children of the families sent to the island? Who is there that gives the medication to them? Why do they give them the medication? What sort of powers can they develop from the medicine?

It was the year of 2087. The world as we knew it was no longer the same. So all knowledge would be kept alive ten families were chosen for this test. The first child of the family would be sent to an island. Why this was chosen well it was because it was a project the president himself made. Before the whole actual project took effect he decided to test it. The department of sciences made a special serum for the ten test subjects that would enhance their abilities for survival. Such as fighting and learning capacity. This was chosen to see if they would A) create problems with such power and B) because the real reason was because they were being made into weapons. The serum had many effects on the lab rats anything from an ice user to someone who can fly could be created it all depended on the traits of the subject was what they had determined. The serum would have special side effects such as memory loss which should slowly come back to the user. They do not know how long the serum would last but as to up to date since the serum was made in 2020 the animals then based on an old journal the effects on the animal did not fade till the death of such animal.

(hope that answers your questions...?)

[QUOTE="Silent Karasu]It sounds fun, if you wouldn't mind one more person anyways.

[/QUOTE]
Of course not! I posted the link :) sorry for the late reply I had to leave quickly

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]I'd love to join if there are still spots.

[/QUOTE]
Yes! Just follow to one of the links from above it should lead you to the actual rp character sheet and stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back