• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A RWBY/Destiny crossover

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, as the title says, I'm looking for a RWBY/Destiny crossover. I've been a huge fan of both franchises for a fair amount of time right now, and I'm quite familiar with the lore and settings of each. Knowledge of Destiny isn't exactly required since I'll fill you in.

First off, a little bit about me.

• Age shouldn't be an issue for me. I honestly don't care about that factor.
  • Note that I am casual/low advanced writer, whose shortest posts are at least a paragraph or two long, and longest are more than a thousand words on average.
  • I also require potential partners to have a good grasp of English, with good grammar and spelling.
  • Discuss ideas with me. When I say details, I mean details. I'll give detailed explanations of the idea in PM. If you have Discord, that's even better.
  • I'm pretty active when it comes to posting, and I can almost always get a post up once per day.
  • PM or forum RPs are fine with me, but I will not do Discord RPs.

On to the plot. I'm pretty much free to discuss plot, but the general kicker is that Team RWBY, or other characters from the setting, end up in the world of Destiny, presumably after Season of the Chosen or Season of the Splicer. The RWBY characters should preferably be from Volume 5 onwards due to the whole Salem thing, which just so happens to parallel Savathûn of Destiny.

I'll be playing canon characters for the most part, with my main being the canon player Guardian AKA the Young Wolf, so I'd like you to play canons as well. I suppose we can do romance, though it's not needed (my boy Crow could use some action tho).

The whole thing is basically going to be written like a season of Destiny 2, so the characters from both sides will be interacting with each other a lot. The general story is that the worlds of RWBY and Destiny have somehow begun to merge, with both sides trying to find out what's going on.

Of course, I have a couple other ideas in mind as well that we can discuss.

Send me a PM if you're interested, and we can discuss more there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back