• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Runaway Prince And His Unlikely Savior (Fantasy Adventure Plot!)

RyanRoss2929

Hey everyone! I'm Ryan and I'm looking for a female to do a high medieval fantasy roleplay with! It will mainly be a mix of action and adventure with built up romance. Anyways, if you're interested please read the idea below:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This plot is not fully developed, but it involves my character being a young wayward prince running away from the monarchy, and more specifically his overbearing, abusive father. He’s cutting through a forest/desert/mountain trying to lose the guards chasing him when he stumbles onto your character’s home (she could be a mercenary, criminal, merchant, tribal woman, whatever). He begs her to hide him off until the guards pass, and then they forge an uneasy alliance where she agrees to help him reach the border of the kingdom (for a price, of course).

This would preferably be an enemies to lovers plot with a good bit of action, adventure and lore building on top of it. I would love to explore the depths of a medieval kingdom's racism towards other races, which is why I would prefer it if you played a fantasy race. It would create an interesting dynamic of a sheltered, unknowing and somewhat spoiled prince and a resentful, bitter woman who has been oppressed for all her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some other things you should know about my roleplay style:

- I like a casual atmosphere where we can discuss the roleplay, what we want to happen, or even just talk outside of roleplay!
- I can do both first and third person
- As for response sizes, I have no limit or requirements or anything like that! It's very dependent on the situation. Some situations call for fast back and forth so in that case it makes sense to do smaller responses, while some require exposition or plot to be set up and can be lot longer. In short, my post sizes varies quite a bit but I'll always deliver a paragraph at the very least... hope that's alright! All I ask is that you put effort into your posts as I will.
- I love some good world/lore building and I'd love to hear your suggestions for this world :3

That’s about it! If this sounds like something you’d be interested in please shoot me a text with any questions you might have! Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back