• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A RP

How much do you love Raeney?

• 100%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100%

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Is it just me or are you practically begging for me to make love to you?" (Ahhh that phrase is so cringey but Alex wouldn't bluntly say sex) Alex looked at Jess with some kind of sly amusement.

Jess visibly cringed at the phrase he had used instead of just saying sex like everyone else would. But something about how he said it made her blush. The fact that he hadn't just said sex meant that he saw it as actually making love, the two of them becoming one with each other. She turned away, her lower lip puffing out as she sulked. "I wouldn't call it begging exactly.." She muttered. "But I'm definitely implying." She added, casting a quick glance to him, the side of her breast exposed for a split second as she did so.

"Begging, implying, what's the difference?" He leaned down and kissed Jess's forehead chastely before he sat back again with a smile. It was obvious he knew he was being a tease. "But anyway, get in a comfortable position so we can get you out the tub before you're all pruney."

Lyra was about to say something in retort to the image he had given her, but she scrambled to her feet as she soldiers formed a human wall around them. She pushed her hair out of her face and tried to look as presentable as possible, her shoulders back and her posture as straight as it could be, the years of being taught to be proper in the presence of men coming back to her in one swift wave. "What's the meaning of this?" She demanded, staying in front of Brenner, a hand on him to keep him from moving and spooking the men.

Anya laughed and ran after her, her skirt going up and almost exposing her under things, but she didn't seem to notice even when she got scoffed at by the townspeople. "I could never blame you! Not for long, anyway!" She called after her, quickly catching up and grabbing her hand so that they could run together, her hair escaping the binding of the ribbon she had tied it in, it falling to her shoulders and bouncing upwards every time she took another stride forward.

"There's quite a big difference." Jess said, adjusting the way she was sitting and becoming quiet for a long while. "And I hear being pruney is all the rage these days. So why don't you join me in my pruniness?" She suddenly said before turning around and yanking him into the tub with her, water splashing and going everywhere as he crashed into the small space with her.

Brenner glanced around at the men, barely registering Lyra's hand against his scales. His reptilian gaze took in every movement of every individual soldier. He growled deep in his chest, causing thin streams of smoke to filter from his mouth and nose.

As they reached the edge of the woods, Kethro slowed and took a deep breath of the clean air. "I'm always glad to come back here..."

Alex wiped soapy water from his eyes and squinted through the burn of the side at Jess, taking a few seconds to realize what happened. His eyes went wide and he averted his gaze, wringing his hands anxiously. "I don't know why you'd pull me in like that!" He started pulling himself from the tub.

Lyra smacked Brenner lightly, a toothy and fake smile appearing on her face. "Stop it, you'll get us killed." She hissed through her teeth, her gaze wandering from man to man.

"Just being this far in makes it seem like we're all the way back home.." Anya murmured, crouching down as she ran her fingertips across the newly grown grass.

"So I could do this." Jess said, grabbing a hold of his wrist and pulling him back down towards her. She looked into his narrowed eyes for a moment before she leaned up and pressed her lips to his, the sound of the thundering water that was still coming down on them from the shower head being all they could hear. She wrapped her arms around his neck while pulling herself up and leaning her bare body into his for support, her eyes closed blissfully. (It's like the notebook, but the notebook on a budget and they had to use the shower as rain XD)

The guards' ccommander stepped forward, holding a longsword in front of him, eyes fixated on Bren. "Step away from the beast, miss. You'd not want to be caught in the crossfire." As if he'd actively said Fire to the archers, the dozen archers lifted their bows in unison to aim at Brenner.

In response to the threat, Bren lowered his head and body almost into a crouch as he tensed. He bared foot-long fangs at the man.

Kethro whirled towards their town, having hears something strange. Then it came again: a high-pitched scream. From this hill above the city, they could see people running from homes whose roofs were aflame. "What is this...?!" Kethro whispered, eyes wide. She turned to Anya. "Take your choice: stay with me or hide here until I return." Her eyes were wild, serious. Those of a warrior, not a kind-hearted elven maiden like Kethro typically was.

Alex gasped against her lips, frozen for a moment before he gave into Jess's sin. He kissed her back fiercely, laying his hands on her upper thighs and pulling her into a straddling position, a much bolder move than one would typically expect from him.

"This is some sort of misunderstanding!" Lyra quickly said, taking a step forward as well to where she was at the end of the man's sword, the tip of it touching her collarbone. "He isn't a beast at all. His name is Brenner, he's a human boy. Please, just put your weapons away and give me a chance to explain! He won't harm you." She tried, pushing the sword aside and looking at the men with wide eyes, her heart racing in her chest.

Anya stood and looked at her village, the light of the fire reflecting in her eyes. She grabbed Kethro's hand and held it tightly. "You've enevr left my side. What makes you think I'll leave your's now?" She said, her voice firm before she released Kethro's hand. "We must hurry. We've got to find father!" She yelled as she took off towards the town, panic obvious in her voice.

The man's expression was both furious and disbelieving. "It must have used some kind of magic to force you onto its side, the evil creature..." He glanced to his men and they immediately rushed Brenner, tossing bladed wire over him with one hand and stabbing at his hard scales with their swords in their other hands. Archers loosed arrows at his face and Brenner had to duck his head to keep from them going through his only sensitive parts: his eyes and nose. This only gave the humans more freedom to wrap his snout in the same sharp wire, scratching at his scales and leaving gouges. Brenner tried to shake them all off but the wires only tightened and dug deeper into his scales. Already weak from the amulet, Bren let out a whimpering growl as he was forced onto his stomach.

Kethro grabbed Anya's arm and yanked her back to her side. "You will not run off on your own. Stay behind me or you'll not go anywhere near the village," Kethro said in a strained, harsh voice. "We'll get to your father, but you can't go rushing off."

Jess gasped at the sudden change of position, her lips parting for his for a moment so she could regain her composure, her cheeks flushed. "T-This isn't fair," She whispered, her voice trembling. "You're still dressed while I'm completely naked." She said, the fabric of his clothes rubbing against her bare body, causing her to tense up before she kissed him again, her legs going behind his back and pulling his body closer to hers if even possible.

"That's easy to fix," Alex said between kisses, and he put a bit of space between them to strip off his shirt in one smooth movement before he returned to Jess, kissing down her neck.

Lyra shoved a man or two away, her strength being gone after than as they almost weighed a ton from all the armor they were wearing. "Stop it!" She screamed, standing in front of Brenner's snout with her arms spread out to block them from him. "Leave him be! He hasn't done any wrong!" She shouted, her eyes almost brimming with tears as she was afraid that they would actually be able to hurt him instead of him hurting them.

Anya went to protest, but she silently nodded and kept up with Kethro, not leaving her side as they ran into the front gates of the village, the heat of the fire hitting them suddenly. "Father!" Anya screamed, looking around wildly as people shoved her and Kethro out of their way as they fled. "Father where are you?!"

Brenner trembled, in pain as one or two of the barbs slipped between the edges of his scales and pierced flesh. The men ignored Lyra, tying the wires around Bren. Only the commander moved to her side. " You'll thank us later, miss. We're only doing this to protect you."

One of the attacking forces was following the panicking peasants, and Kethro grabbed the man's wrist and used her other arm to elbow him in the face, using his momentum to send him to the ground. Kethro picked up his weapon and stabbed down through the man's spine, killing him. Kethro continued on as if nothing had happened, now hefting a sword.

Jess blushed a deep shade of red as her breasts were now pressed against his bare chest, their skin touching each others for the first time in such a way. She tilted her head to the side, giving Alex better access to her neck as her body began to rock against his unintentionally. "Maybe we should.. Take this to the bedroom." She stammered, barely able to come up with a coherent sentence as she was trying to keep herself from letting her voice out.

Alex pulled back and wrapped his arms around Jess's waist. "Today I won't argue, but one day you'll learn there are more interesting locations than a bedroom..." Alex stood and lifted Jess with him, her legs still around him. He kissed her again and again, somehow still making it to the room without paying attention to where he was going. (Timeskipppp!)

"To protect me? Remind me when I ever asked for your protection! Leave him alone, you're killing him!" She shouted, pushing him away from her and going to Brenner's side. "I'm sorry... Brenner I'm so sorry." She whispered, her body trembling as tears ran down her cheeks. She was powerless to help him. She just had to stand by and watch as they did this to him.

Anya stared at the now dead man for a moment before quickly following after Kethro. She'd have time to question her about her new found fighting skills later. For now, she'd just have to continue the search for her father.

Brenner used the little bit of energy he still harbored to send the emotion of accepting sadness. He didn't blame her. The commander grabbed Lyra and started pulling her away and Bren opened his eyes to see that. He snarled and lunged forward but was forced back and a sword was poked into his eye as a warning. Bren curled into himself, covering his face.

Kethro threw open the door of Anya's adoptive father's home and workshop. The flaming roof caved in, blocking their way with a blast of hot air. Kethro shook her head and turned to Anya just in time to parry a blade heading to stab the princess. Kethro spun and kicked the man in the jaw, knocking him out cold. "Hurry. We must get out of the town," she told Anya.

Jess moaned lightly in pain as she turned over, the blankets the had been resting on her slipping off her body. She blinked her eyes open and took in her surroundings, blushing as she saw Alex, still naked, sleeping next to her. The events of last night coming back to her mind and she smiled softly. She went to curl up next to him, but her body was frozen with pain that was emitting from her lower regions. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp and she laid on her back, her hands gripping the pillow her head was laying on as she adjusted to the aching in her body. Last night.. Had been her first time. Of course she had messed around with a couple of boys in her younger years, but they had never been able to get inside her pants. So the pain of her virginity being taken was all very new to her, but she continued to smile nonetheless, content with the fact that Alex had been the one to take it.

Alex turned to face Jess and cracked open one eye. "You're awake early," he observed, voice rough from sleep.

"Get your hands off of me! Let me go!" Lyra screamed, fighting against the tight grip on her upper arms. "Don't you dare harm him! Or I swear I'll murder ever last one of you!" She snarled, struggling to hold her ground as she tried to stay by Brenner's side. "Fight back, Brenner! Please fight back! Don't let them take you!" She tried, her legs kicking out behind her in an attempt to get the man to release her.

Jess let out a breathless laugh as she glanced over at him, her eyes full of pain and happiness at the same time. "Oh, I wonder why." She said, her voice forced as she ever so slowly moved over to where her head was resting in the crook of his neck, the slightest movement causing pain to shoot through her body like a bolt of lightning. She placed a hand on his chest, her fingertips trailing across his skin as if to make sure he was real. To make sure that this moment was real. "Was it.. Alright...?" She questioned after a moment, not knowing how she had performed the night before and if she had done everything right since she'd never had any practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back