Rosebudxo

Hello! I'm Rose or Rosebud and I am looking for a one on one role-play - preferably through private messages. I may consider threads. I also have Discord. But I prefer to use that to chat and plot over.

Though I must admit, I'm not the best at giving introductions. I'd be happy to tell you more when we meet.

I'll try to keep this short and sweet:

• 1. Please read my rules before contacting me and have something in mind when you do, thank you! If you have seen this, and want to ask if I am still looking for a RP partner, the answer is, "Yes, I am."

2. Please be patient and courteous. No pettiness here. My patience knows no bounds when it comes to waiting for a post. But please let me know if you need more time or would like to drop the role-play. Ghosting isn't preferred, and though I try to post weekly, I do not work well with someone who requires such. I'll either contact you or update my status if I am too busy to contact role-players individually.

3. I want to world-build/flesh out the plot together and I don't appreciate it when this gets ignored. I struggle to reply to role-plays or role-play partners who can't help initiate a conversation. So I work best with someone who can at least be semi proactive and innovative. I personally love "choose your own adventure" styled role-plays. But that's not required.

Note: I work best with someone who asks questions. Even if it's just about the RP. Otherwise, I feel like I'm the only one trying to make an effort to get it going, which I practically am, and if that's the case, I'll drop it easy.

4. You must be at least 18+ to RP with me. Sorry.

5. I'm looking to create an underlying romance where the main source of conflict resides between our top two main characters. I only do M/F romances, look to play female, and can play male as secondary's as well as share NPCs. I enjoy character interaction just as much as romance. Plot > Characters/Romance.

6. I'll only double with those who give equal attention to our desired pairings. I usually prefer to play the Heroine/Protagonist.

7. No god-modding, power-playing, attention whoring, meta-gaming, purple prose, grammar nazi's or perfect characters. Please try to have decent spelling, grammar, and punctuation. People do not tend to think or speak correctly, so I don't expect our characters to as well (enough to make sense though, of course).

8. I work best with modern plots. I'm open to using other settings. However, I may not be familiar with a setting you might want to use. In that case, it'd help me if you could provide as many details as possible, regarding the setting you want to RP.

Last edited:
Hello, I was wondering if you'd be open to a Pairing of Half Demon (my character), and (whatever you want to play, Im really not to picky.)

Hello! Is this still open? I'd love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back