• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Round Trip Across the Multiverse: A Multifandom RP

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm a Random Omnipotent Being, but you can call be ROB for short. I'm just one of many, watching over the multiverse and laughing at the misfortune of those who inhabit it. Most of the time, the job's pretty damn exciting, and we can screw with random people whenever we like it. Oh, yes, and we know everything, even what you've been doing during lonely knights. Naughty naughty. Anyway, while I love the job and everything, I get bored sometimes. Like really, really bored. I mean, if nothing interesting happens in the multiverse in a tenth of a picosecond, I begin to grow agitated.

What? A picosecond to you may be almost nothing, but to us, it's an hour of inactivity.

So, bored, bored, boooooooored. You know how people start to do crazy shit when they're bored out of their mind? Well, I decided to do the same, except I used my godlike powers to do even crazier shit.

Case in point: I decided to pluck a bunch of unsuspecting beings from their realities, scatter a bunch of glowy relics in their universe, and prevent them from going home until they found them all. Every single one. Also, most of them only appear after important plot events and storylines, so that's that. I want to see how badly they can fuck up their respective realities.

Of course, I wasn't going to just plop them in the middle of a blank void. No, I was going to plop them in the middle of nowhere right in front of a luxury mansion surrounded by lush greenery, because that's how I roll. Not all ROBs are bastards, you know. The mansion comes with a crapton of accommodations that will provide its temporary inhabitants with all the comfort they need, and is packed with other goodies. Provided they don't kill each other, of course.

Anyway, I've made my choices, placed the relics in strategic locations, and placed each unlucky sod outside in the garden. Unconscious, of course. Now, it's time to sit back and grab some popcorn.

The sweet ones, not the disgusting salty ones, of course.​

----------------------------------

Didn't read? Well, here's a summary, you lazy piece of shit.

A bunch of characters get torn out of their reality and forced to find some relics in their respective universes for the amusement of an omnipotent multiversal watcher.

Anyway, this RP is kind of based on The War of Hope and Despair by my friend Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , who is welcome to join. Like his RP, a group of heroes (or villains) has been abducted from their universes and have to find a set of relics that can only be found in each of their universes, either during or after the events of their stories just to see how much they can change their storylines.

EDIT: OCs allowed, but if it's from an OC universe, give the universe a proper description.

Possible interested people
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
(Guys pls attract people I'm so lonely)

I'm looking for at least six people who control up to two characters each.

Last edited:
Alright, we have enough interest to start. I'll get the CS up.

*slams into this interest check like the one planet into the other in Corrosion Corrosion 's signature*

What is up, my guys?

*slams into this interest check like the one planet into the other in Corrosion Corrosion 's signature*

What is up, my guys?

Well, you'll be our last arrival. I originally planned to have six to eight players, but ten should be manageable. I'm reserving the last spot for Potato.

I suppose I could increase the capacity to twelve members.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back