• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Romance... And Drugs!

Tkalec

Wannabe Economist
Introduction

I apologize for the title of this thread. I really didn't know what to call it. Anyhow, hopefully I can continue without further diminishing my intellect. Most importantly, this is this first roleplay that I will be initiating on this site. I am a fairly new member but I do have much experience with roleplaying on a bunch of different sites.

Anyway, this plot idea has been on my mind for over a week and I just have to see if anyone would be interested to work with me on it. So without further ado, here it is.

Synopsis

(Obviously the character names might change during the actual roleplay. The names mentioned bellow simply popped in my mind when I thought of the plot.)

Sebastian is a late bloomer. Unlike his peers, he doesn't go out to get drunk, doesn't smoke weed and has never had a girlfriend even though he has just finished his senior year in high school. It seems that all he is interested in is playing video games with his group of friends. He is your typical high school nerd. However, all of that changes when Sebastian is invited to a party by one of his acquaintances from school. At the party he gets drunk for the first time of his life and begins to socialize with people outside of his usual group of friends. The whole experience excites him so much that he begins to frequent parties as much as possible. His old group abandons him, going as far as saying that they don't even recognize him anymore. Well, everybody except Emily. Bored with the group, she suddenly decides to join Sebastian. At first they have so much fun and soon they even hook up, drawn by their newly found interests. They start getting drunk together, smoke weed and Sebastian even gets a hold of some cocaine which they soon find to be their new favorite drug. All is well until they meet Her. Of course, I am referring to none other than Lady H. The end of the road when it comes to drug abuse. As their relationship continues to grow, they also notice that their addictions are getting stronger as well, slowly consuming their lives. Will their love be enough to get them through this rough time or will their addictions further alienate them from each other? Will they finally get clean? Only time will tell...

If anyone finds this interesting, please don't hesitate to reply. I am eager to work on this as soon as possible!

I was aiming for that. The whole story revolves around a romance between the two characters but to avoid clichés the story will also involve serious problems like drug addiction and how it slowly consumes the lives of people. I am always open to discuss the plot however.

Sounds like it would be fun to explore! A lot of my RPs are story based at the moment. It could be fun to try something more character driven :)

Tkalec said:
I was aiming for that. The whole story revolves around a romance between the two characters but to avoid clichés the story will also involve serious problems like drug addiction and how it slowly consumes the lives of people. I am always open to discuss the plot however.
your plot is fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back