• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Robotech Game Idea

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have run many Robotech games here in the past that have lasted a long time, and I am now considering putting out another game set with the UEEF fighting against the Invid. I have had good experience in teaching the game mechanics to those not familiar with the Palladium system, so if you like the idea of a fun romp with giant robots out in deep space, let me know!

I would like 3-5 players for this, but I may consider more if there is enough interest.

Damn you, Sherwood! You keep tempting me with your games!

So, are you talking Alphas, Betas and Cyclones? Any of the alien races available from the Marine Sourcebook?

I was thinking of just human or Zentraedi, but I may be able to be convinced to allow some of the races from the book. Not the Bearmen, though. They are too big to fit inside the Veritechs. And yes, it is the Alpha, Beta and Cyclones, with the upgraded Valkyrie from the first generation available, too.

Let me look at my schedule to see if I can fit another game into it, and I'll let you know.

It is a fun setting, though, so I am interested.

Fair enough. I would like more people to be able to form a full sized squad.

I suppose I can fit one more game with you into my busy schedule. So, that being said, how do we proceed?

I will start up a board shortly, and post a list of attribute packages to pick from along with various skill packages that you can pick from, then you can post a character sheet. This will let us add on new players if we get more interest down the road.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai how did you add the links to the OOC board and Characters in your Vampire game at the top? That was really slick.

You have to "edit the thread". You know, where you can change the title? It has sections for each of the pages listed there.

Ok, thanks. I'll be setting them up shortly, and will copy the links over to this thread.

Sorry, couldn't reply on my phone, i'd be happy to join.

Great. I'm still setting up the Character Thread options in my Private Workshop, and should start getting things posted soon.

Time for another character to push into horrible situations and maybe make into a god damn cyborg again.

You never know what may happen down the road. I am nearly done with the Character Creation stuff, and we'll see if I can link the various threads (Main, OOC and Characters) together for easy locating.

Just to confirm, we have WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , Psychie Psychie , Epiphany Epiphany , and Orikanyo Orikanyo in the team. Also I want to make sure you all understand that whatever character class and skill packages you pick, you need to have Pilot Veritech and MECT for either an Alpha, Beta, or a Valkyrie. Everyone needs to be able to fly, no matter what your main job is.

Yeppers! Sounds good to me! So, are we doing a pair of Alpha/Beta fighters, or does someone want to pick up one of the older Valkyries?

Its up to you guys. Feel free to discuss the options here.

Yes. I’d like to go Alpha. I assume there aren’t new and better Valkyrie’s that outclass the Alpha’s, right?

This looks pretty fun if you've got room for a new player. I don't have any experience with the system, but the concept sounds really interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back