• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Reverse-Isekai RP?

Killerclown

Two Thousand Club
Would anyone be interested in a Isekai-inspired Rp where you are playing as characters from a Fantasy World who are teleported to Earth instead of being Earthlings being teleported to a Fantasy World? I will explain the plot more if there is Interest.

Ok, the interest so far seems alright, I could give you the plot I have so far and gauge your guy's opinions on it.

My idea is that your characters are from a Fantasy World. either a parallel world or from a MMO, ala, most Isekai Animes. The RP itself begins in NYC, where your characters wake up following a confrontation with an evil warlock trying to summon his Demonic master. Of course, your "adventuring" group is separated into the different boroughs of the city and, as you attempt to find them. you end up stopping a street crime. This however, has unintended side effects, as this world is not exactly welcoming to your world's brand of "heroism", especially when it involves magic or turning a crook into a pin cushion. This gets the New York Metropolitan Police on your tail, who constitute as one of the first obstacles you encounter in this RP.

After you reunite, the rest of the RP would have you trying to find a way back to your world while fighting the evils of both this world and your world, which is starting to leak into Earth.
What do you think?

CS will come soon. Also, if you want, can you tell me your basic ideas for your character?

Last edited:
That could work as a race I came up with called Beastkin Kaitisme Kaitisme
Also, how familiar are you guys with the Isekai genre of anime? If you don't mind me asking.

I read and play with a lot of isekai and know one or two funny reverse examples.
I wanted to play with an ice mage/elf maybe? And have a comically serious and formal character personality

Users who are viewing this thread

Back