• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Returning Partner Search

Unknown

Hit Me!
Hello Everyone! I have returned from a long absence due to work and the starting of school. But Now I have returned and I am craving some roleplays! I really really want to do some Marvel Roleplays, I preferably want to play the OC part of an OC x Marvel Character roleplay, but I can work with anything!

I have a character named Ghost, or her real name, Selina Sparks. She was a nuclear scientist who worked to make a power ring for the lanterns, called, the Rainbow Ring, until the lab was blown, during 9/11. She woke up the next day, without a real body, fused into the rings power. She has a surprisingly well-rounded arsenal of talents, as are following. She is smart, charismatic, and wise, but has trouble in everyday life.

Transcend Reality~ Turns undetectable.

The ninth ring~ Summons 8 Differently colored lantern sprites, but leaves her vulnerable and distracted. Each represents a feature of the lantern corps, in their original values.

Spectral body~ Makes Ghost, or as the lanterns call her, Sprite, is incorporeal, making her fly, and resist most damage, other than elements, which still only hurt her in pure form, like, she does not get hypothermia, and a snowball or the like would pass through, but a nuke? She would be gone, for at least a day. She cannot touch, feel, or strike people, as she has no real form.

Elemental Telepathy~ People with strong morals are susceptible to this effect, which allows her to communicate directions and phrases. If fighting, she might try to twist their morals, or bend them into the right shape, but she hates this, and she feels it is amoral.

Radiant Mind~ A quick burst of light, which blinds the foe, or makes a light source.

Telekinesis~ A way to move small objects, and, when stronger, larger ones.

Mirrored force~ When an attack is negated by Spectral body, it deflects to a random person.

Sprite is usually a loner, but has extreme morals, and when threatened, will utilize the appearance of others for her gain. She avoids the lantern corps, because if caught, they could bend her energy into a power too great to handle. She is hard to find, and will do all she can to avoid detection of any kind. Unfortunately, trouble and villains always seem to find her. This led to an almost egregarious crime records.

Picture Follows:

th

Crap. She also knows minor healing.

Cheat Death: When an ally is dying, bring them to consciousness, but they still suffer from ill effects. They can only do minor actions until proper healing is applied.

When are we going to start, though? 
Well? When are we starting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back