• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Reaper has Been Murdered

BB code or plain text?

• I'm new and I don't have a real opinion on this subject.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zane licked his lips and nodded. "Veyana. That's pretty. You... er, well," Zane couldn't find the right words to comfort her. He glanced back towards the ground, where only burn marks remained of the other reapers who had been killed. Was this going to be a regular thing? "How old are you? What's your job?"

She hugs herself a bit, pulling her knees up to her chest as she floats. “Three hundred and two.” She says softly. “Standard… I’m really good at making hurt people feel better.” She says. That’s usually what she gets tasked with, anyway. She’s sweet and innocent, and her ability to calm others is strong for her age, so certain souls respond better to her.

Yatasal Yatasal

Zane mentally slapped himself. His calming influence! Of course! He didn't have much control over it, but he had just enough that he should be able to direct it towards Veyana. "Yeah, I bet you're really good at that," He told her softly. "I'm going to go back down to the ground to try and look for clues. Will you come with me?"

Veyana gasps, and shakes her head quickly, going to grab his arm. “Don’t! What if those beasts come back?” She asks, not wanting to watch him die as well. For all she knows, those horrific creatures are still lurking, waiting for reapers to come investigate, just like what happened to her group.

Yatasal Yatasal

Zane glanced back towards the ground. "I think they're gone for a little while now. Besides, we have to find Ashea--she'll know what to do."

Veyana shakes her head, tears trailing down her face, and floats down, kneeling beside one of the bodies. “Ashea…” she sobs, her chest tight with pain and grief. “You don’t need to find her. She’s right here.” She looks up at him, still kneeling beside the body of the older Reaper. She’s just so scared, lost and confused. She doesn’t understand how or why any of this is happening.

Yatasal Yatasal

Ekko grabbed a few things and made a quick sword since he figured he didn't have time to make a more advanced one but peered outside to see that everyone fled and that those creatures had retreated, he may have to look into them more and see what they are capable of. Maybe if they weren't so dangerous Ekko would have followed them to spy on them some more. Instead though for now he would go see who remained here. He went to look around outside.

Yatasal Yatasal

[class=Info] Font-Family:Anonymous Pro; color:Black; padding:20px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

6dac6767ee949d66ab3b9dd20efb851c.jpg
Interacting:
Yatasal Yatasal
[Div class="Line"][/div] Mentioned:
N/A
[Div class="Line"][/div] Loaction:
In the park ; Panicking
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Justin Hyun-Ki
Riannon Serona
[Div class="Line"][/div]
Dispalin heard the low whistle, and he jumped to the ground, bounding after the call. Jaela's eyes snapped open, and she sat up. Her head wasn't spinning anymore, and the pain in her back had gone away. She immediately pulled her hands to her face for inspection, but they weren't glowing anymore. She sighed with relief and turned to use a tree to help her stand. And her hand went right through the tree. Jaela frowned and tried again, waving her hand right through the tree's trunk. It was like her hand had become the crappy CGI in those old movies. Or bad graphics on a game. She knelt, but then she noticed that she wasn't kneeling on the ground; she was floating. "How the freak...?" Jaela whispered, and tried to stand. But the most she could do was stretch her legs out. She couldn't figure out how to make herself vertical. "What... How... What did that thing do to me?!?!?"
Riannon watched as the beast retreated. She felt like her bones had turned to jelly as it left them alone. She sat on her knees by the two humans in the grass and noticed....they seemed different. Jeala had awoken and The Reaper watched with her mouth agape as the woman went through the life on the earth. "Why...why did it make you...almost like a reaper..." She had the exact interaction with the mortal world as Riannon herself did. "Except...you can't stand..." The corner of her moth twitched up, she couldn't help but see a little comedy in the situation.

Jutin's eyes slowly opened to see his face inches above the ground. He had landed face down and now....he's floating. He scrambled to get up right and only managed to flip himself over. It was better that the grass. He was freaking out. What was that? what's going on?? He looked left and right and reached over to get the girl's attention and ended up faintly slapping her wrist. He could touch her? He never could before.... The reaper looked at him. He signed. "What the hell happened to us? are we dead??"

image.jpg
Interacting
Yatasal Yatasal
N/A
In the park; Confused
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div][/div]

"What the hell happened to us? are we dead??"
"We can't be... I mean, if we were dead, we would see our bodies, right?" Jaela shuddered. She managed to somehow get to the other guy, and pushed against him to get herself to a kneeling position. It was only slightly less disconcerting than flopping about on the ground. Except when she pushed against him, he went slightly into the ground. The Bad CGI effect happened again, and she dropped her hands into her lap. "Here, I'll help you sit up, okay?"

[class=Info] Font-Family:Anonymous Pro; color:Black; padding:20px; background-color:#e1dcc6; width:85%; margin: Auto; [/class] [class=Line] border-bottom: 1px SOLID #000000; [/class] [div class=Info][Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div]

6dac6767ee949d66ab3b9dd20efb851c.jpg
Interacting:
Yatasal Yatasal
N/A
In the park ; Panicking
[Div class="Line"][/div]

Justin Hyun-Ki
Riannon Serona
[Div class="Line"][/div]
Justin nodded as he read her lips and let her get him to an upright position. Phasing through the ground had given the panic inside him more fuel. "Then...what is this?"He signed and said as best he could given the level of "holy shit what the hell just happened" in his veins.

If I didn't know better you two are pretty much just like me right now." The woman said. "That's how my kind interacts with your world."

image.jpg
Interacting
Yatasal Yatasal
N/A
In the park; Confused
[Div class="Line"][/div]
[Div class="Line" style="border-top: 1px SOLID #000000; height:3px;"][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back