• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ᴹᴬᴿⱽᴱᴸ ˢᴵᴰᴱᴷᴵᶜᴷˢ -- a realistic comicbook roleplay

Wahey! I'll do my dang best to deliver
Cliff is basically my go-to Marvel OC at this stage, I've already got a sort of outline brewing for what happened to her during and after the battle of Sokovia, this version is going to be a darker one I think- more Ronin than Hawkeye should she ever take up the cowl again- much more jaded and more likely than not with a severe helping of some form of PTSD
No idea yet what I'd do for the Professor, but I am a sucker for scientist character who pushes the boundaries of what they should have been doing and takes things waay too far
Both ideas are intriguing for sure!

At this time, for all those interested, we can move plotting and questions to this location: Realistic or Modern - ᴹᴬᴿⱽᴱᴸ ˢᴵᴰᴱᴷᴵᶜᴷˢ - on-site ooc & planning

Apologies for not tagging everybody, I’m not home and this is from my mobile phone. Hope the link works, let me know if it does not.

Excited to work with you all!

I’ve had this idea of Edwin Jarvis donning his own version of the Iron Man armor, the Iron Butler. It looks like you’re following MCU canon though, and Edwin would be too old. Can I use that concept though? A Caregiver Iron Person?

Last edited:
OOh...the Warrior....

Hello is this still open

I’ve had this idea of Edwin Jarvis donning his own version of the Iron Man armor, the Iron Butler. It looks like you’re following MCU canon though, and Edwin would be too old. Can I use that concept though? A Caregiver Iron Person?

it's still open! feel free to head to the ooc link above for further deliberation.

we're not going with the mcu lore, its a mix of that and the comics. i don't think that edwin jarvis donning the armor would work since he is dead, but the idea of an iron person would still be open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back