• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Updated. Looking for a partner. (Ignore post count).

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.

Hello there!

As you can see from the title, I have come up with a few ideas for a RP within the Star Wars universe, specifically during the prequel era. They range from AUs, to original plots. Below are some things about me, and some things that I would like from my partner. As well as characters that I am willing to play.

About Me:

~ I like stories that work on building strong relationships, however, I do not enjoy too much romance as I feel that it tends to deviate
from the original plot.
~ I can write anything from one to four paragraphs, perhaps more, depending on how I feel and if I feel inspired. I will never give you one-liners!
~ I can reply multiple times a day or one to a few times a week, I don't mind working with a schedule if you have one!
~ I have not been on RPN for very long, though I do have a great love for writing and have been doing so ever since I was little.
~ I do not mind doubling at all, I can play a wide range of characters from OCs to canons.
~ I prefer to write as a female, but will double as a male or play extra male characters if the plot requires it.
~ I do have busy weeks dealing with school, after school practices and auditions. I will always let you know if I will be gone for a long period of time.
~ I absolutely love talking OOC, I am always open for meeting new people and make new friends!
~ I like to have fun! I also don't mind if you have you're own input that you would like to incorporate into the RP, I'm always open to hearing others ideas!
[/FONT]

What I would like from you:

~ Write at least one detailed paragraph per response.
~ Be willing to double as canon characters along with your OCs.
~ If you will be gone for a long period of time, please let me know.
~ I would prefer for you to use good grammar, I find it difficult to read responses if the words aren't in the correct tense or used correctly in general.
I do understand typos, no one is perfect! I have a few of my own at times as well.
~ Be willing to discuss plot details, do not be afraid to express your ideas!
~ Do not control my character. I will not control yours. If you have an idea that requires my character to
participate in certain actions, please discuss it with me in an OOC chat.
~ Have fun! That's what we are here for, right?

Who I will play:
My OCs (2)
Padme Amidala
R2-D2
C-3PO
Almost any character you ask, I am willing to play multiple. So far I am capable of writing up to ten characters at a time.
I am also willing to write as anyone when it comes to playing side characters.

Who I would like you to play:
Your OCs (If you would like.)
Anakin Skywalker
Sheev Palpatine/Darth Sidious (Willing to discuss).
Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Anyone else that you would like to play as side characters.

If you would be interested in hear the ideas, let me know and I can PM you.​

Last edited:
Bump

tiny bump

Ahm... I'll see... I don't necessarily appreciate using my thread to link another rp, but frankly I don't care.

Ahm... I'll see... I don't necessarily appreciate using my thread to link another rp, but frankly I don't care.

Oh! I wasnโ€™t trying to advertise mine, I linked it so you could see what my idea was instead of me having to write it out again.

I sincerely apologize if it seemed like I was trying to use your thread for something else. I will remove the link.

I thought so.

Usually if someone wants the idea PMed they explicitly say so , either in the original PM or in the reply to your initial expression of interest in RPing with them.

You said PM or @ me , actually , not directly PM me only. So while you did say PM me , you might shouldโ€™ve specified directly to link any alternate threads in a PM instead of the thread itself. Iโ€™d suggest that if you were looking to avoid that , you may wish to do that , as most players will simply put the link to their RPs or interest checks into the thread itself.

b u m p

bumpity bump

bump with an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back