• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kir

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
A R M A D A

In 2045 the planet is on the brink of chaos and collapse, but people find salvation in ARMADA: an expansive virtual reality universe. With the TouchGear, a full body suit that stimulates the user's five senses via their brain, players can experience and control their in-game characters with their minds.

With the release of a new expansion, ARMADA promises immense fortune to the first person to discover a digital Easter egg that's hidden somewhere within the virtual universe. When a group of hunters join the contest, they find themselves becoming unlikely heroes in a reality-bending treasure hunt through a fantastical world of mystery, discovery and danger.

This story is heavily influenced by Ready Player One, Sword Art Online, as well as Code Lyoko.

Ooh this looks like a really cool idea and I am super interested in joining!

Hey! I'm glad you both are interested. Melomania Melomania Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

I figured it could be like Code Lyoko in the sense that maybe the hunters all go to school together at a university of sorts. The main hub where they "Jack in" could be located in the school's basement or something. If not this idea, I'd still like to use the idea that a virus takes over the game, or an elite hacker group - making it so that the hunters are unable to remove themselves from the digital world. I'm continuing to build the lore but I'm interested on if you guys have any feedback. <3

The character sheets will focus on both personal traits and in game characteristics. Prior to the story arc where the game is attacked, the hunters will be able to converse with each other both in and out of game. This will allow friendships to be built either through real life scenarios or in game ones. I'm excited to work with anyone who may be interested :D

Hey! I'm glad you both are interested. Melomania Melomania Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon

I figured it could be like Code Lyoko in the sense that maybe the hunters all go to school together at a university of sorts. The main hub where they "Jack in" could be located in the school's basement or something. If not this idea, I'd still like to use the idea that a virus takes over the game, or an elite hacker group - making it so that the hunters are unable to remove themselves from the digital world. I'm continuing to build the lore but I'm interested on if you guys have any feedback. <3

I would love to discuss further! Do you use discord by any chance? I find it easier to talk there, but I am able to use both (whichever is more comfortable for you!)
I am super stoked to be a part of this and would love to work with you!!

:captaincat:

Wow.. Code Lyoko brings back alot of fond childhood memories! 😂 I would certainly be up for this though I do have a few questions to gauge whether i'll be compatible.

How often do you want people to post, and what sort of sized posts are you looking for? I usually post around once everyone 1-2 weeks ~ depending on my schedule and each post is generally around 4-10 paragraphs.

What sort of characters are you looking for? I think perhaps fusing together the ideas of both Code Lyoko and SAO might be interesting. Could be that the school uses these VR facilities for education and social purposes but said virus manages to sneak in, locking students into the machines. With divisions amongst the various authorities on what to do, a group of hunters decide to take their shot a solving the problem by jacking into the system to combat this corruption before it has chance to spread out onto other systems and try to rescue the trapped students ~ with each one trapped in a seperate part of this VR world, allowing for different enviroments, enemies etc... 🤔

Last edited:
Kir Kir Just wanted to check if you're still going with this as I am thinking of kick-starting a RP of my own and I wouldn't want to spread myself out too thinly. 😂 <3

I have a bit of a personal rule where if i'm hosting something then i'll focus my efforts on that alone, I think we've all had experience with a absent GM which just sucks.. :P

Becker Becker I'd be interested to hear your ideas. I hate being a GM and having to worry about people dying off from the site lol.

Melomania Melomania Feel free to PM me for info if you'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back